Jacksons MMA and Tristar incredibly lower finish rate than other gyms in 2012

His argument wasn't logical in the first place.

jesus-says-go-fuck-yourself.jpg

I'd like to more stats on it. Decision wins/losses, finish wins/losses, number of fighters, number of fights, overall win loss

That chart doesn't really do much for me.

I'd like to more stats on it. Decision wins/losses, finish wins/losses, number of fighters, number of fights, overall win loss

No don't do that. Jackson and Tristar haters will have a harder time pretending that their animosity is driven by cool headed facts and logic.

for sure incomplete data

A member did the real math when it was posted before.

Jackson was 8 finishes /24 fights (wins finished) and another 3 losses via finish. 11/24 total if it was on the table correctly.

I don't know why being finished is counted the same as finishing for this chart, tbh.

Looked at the link.
How has there only been 1 jackson fighter who has won by submission when off the top of my head Erik Perez, Travis Browne, and Jones have submission victories this year?

Last edited:
wich camp has the most fighters?
wich camp has the most wins?
wich camp has made the most money for the fighters in 2012?

im not being a douche i really am curious if anyone knows.

This has been posted many times and the guy's stats were shown to be sloppy and off. Don't trust that graphic.

Looked at the link.
How has there only been 1 jackson fighter who has won by submission when off the top of my head Erik Perez, Travis Browne, and Jones have submission victories this year.

your question will be ignored and dismissed

No don't do that. Jackson and Tristar haters will have a harder time pretending that their animosity is driven by cool headed facts and logic.

how about driven by Maynard vs Guida or Leben vs Brunson?

Jacksons is the only camp that produces fights where literally noone gets damaged at all.

Looked at the link.
How has there only been 1 jackson fighter who has won by submission when off the top of my head Erik Perez, Travis Browne, and Jones have submission victories this year.

They used the Wki list of Jackson fighters, which is old and outdated. For an MMA forum a lot of guys can't see how obvious stuff is missing on the table.

how about driven by Maynard vs Guida or Leben vs Brunson?

Jacksons is the only camp that produces fights where literally noone gets damaged at all.

so when facts are questioned you get emotional

Back