Jack Slack's Ringcraft Episode 2!!!!!

Good stuff. What I learned working in radio and doing my own channel...turning around videos always takes longer than you think. And also, you sound like you're either rushing to get through the voiceover, or your train of thought is not with what you're talking about.

It can be hard to do at first, but slowing down, getting your head straight, and connecting with the part of yourself that has the enthusiasm for your topic, makes you sound way more interesting. Something to keep working on.
Did it occur to you that maybe this is how he talks. I had no problem whatsoever following it. You are essentially trying to Americanize or take out his mannerisms to suit your taste. Slow down? Ever hear Robins MMA commentary?

Jack Slack is so awesome, he should get more credit and investment from MMA community, guy is so technical, really enrich or view for the fight game.

Did it occur to you that maybe this is how he talks. I had no problem whatsoever following it. You are essentially trying to Americanize or take out his mannerisms to suit your taste. Slow down? Ever hear Robins MMA commentary?
Except that I have a degree in broadcasting, anchored both the radio news and television news for my college network, and am an award-winning radio reporter and have a Youtube channel that I voice with a million views. So what I'm telling him is things you'll hear in professional journalism and voiceover work, and from experience. People who are intelligent, like Jack make great use of advice and feedback like that. People like yourself assume they "already know" and whine about "changing the way they do it." They tend to go nowhere.

Except that I have a degree in broadcasting, anchored both the radio news and television news for my college network, and am an award-winning radio reporter and have a Youtube channel that I voice with a million views. So what I'm telling him is things you'll hear in professional journalism and voiceover work, and from experience. People who are intelligent, like Jack make great use of advice and feedback like that. People like yourself assume they "already know" and whine about "changing the way they do it." They tend to go nowhere.

Except....no one cares.

Great stuff. People are so ridiculous. How often do we see videos and articles that analyze the technical aspects of MMA like they do in other sports? We're lucky we've got Jack! Keep it up man.

You do quality work. I feel like the videos are an interesting introduction. I get excited to watch and then it ends before it begins. If they're going to be short, they need to be very precise about one small (almost microscopic) nuanced aspect of something a particular fighter does.

Back