Jack Slack's Ringcraft Episode 2!!!!!

TheStrikingGuy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This one has been a long time coming, we're still working out the kinks in the process of getting them together. Hoping to get these on a shorter production time as we get more comfortable making them.

[YT]eO11bqOrbTY[/YT]

If you have been waiting on the new ep, apologies its so late! If you haven't, give it a go :) I'd love to know what folks would like to see improved, it's an experiment at this point.

There is an article to go with this one, on Advanced Three Initiatives, but obviously it's only for those who really want to read around this stuff.

Thanks guys, be brutal!

Jack

Last edited:
The whole video was good but the delayed counter portion was especially good. It should be required viewing for every fan.

Great, thanks Jack. don't leave it so long until the next one though mate ;)

Jack Slack is awesome. He's a true expert on striking.

Looved it. Next time quicker, huh Jack? :D

Thanks for putting the time in.

Hey guys,

This one has been a long time coming, we're still working out the kinks in the process of getting them together. Hoping to get these on a shorter production time as we get more comfortable making them.

[YT]eO11bqOrbTY[/YT]

If you have been waiting on the new ep, apologies its so late! If you haven't, give it a go :) I'd love to know what folks would like to see improved, it's an experiment at this point.

There is an article to go with this one, on Advanced Three Initiatives, but obviously it's only for those who really want to read around this stuff.

Thanks guys, be brutal!

Jack

Dude, this is fantastic, thanks!

Good work man, nice examples and clear explanation.
Looking forward to your next vid.

Looved it. Next time quicker, huh Jack? :D

Thanks for putting the time in.

Lol! Yeah our one month turnaround turned into four months...

But I'm back from vacay on Friday and diving straight into episode 3!

Lol! Yeah our one month turnaround turned into four months...

But I'm back from vacay on Friday and diving straight into episode 3!

Great to hear. These are awesome. Enjoy the rest of the week!

Hey guys,

[YT]eO11bqOrbTY[/YT]

Thanks guys, be brutal!

Jack

Hey slack if you need any beats for you videos hit me up in a PM! :icon_conf:icon_conf

I love these bad boys. Don't ever stop making them. I learned a lot. Jack bless

These episodes are too good to be released so far apart👍

Awesome stuff, Jack Slack. Was really excited for this one and like everyone else on here, I wasn't dissapointed.

Can't wait for you to go into detail about cutting the ring off/avoid getting cut off.

Back