Jack Slack's Ringcraft Episode 2!!!!!

Gee, more Jack Slack commentary on the importance of JABS & TEEPS.

Yada Yada Yada.

Earth shattering stuff, Jack.

It was cool the first dozen times you commented on these things, but it's getting a bit old now.

Limeys do love their jabs. We get it sir. I'm sure the queen will love your commentary too.

But maybe you can come up with some new material for us yanks on the other side of the pond? We tend to hate reading the same thing over and over again. :D

Oh well... At least he didn't harp on WMMA's lack of jabs and teeps again, LOL. Oh no, I've put a new bee in his bonnet. Yikes!

I have no doubt that he'll put out a new article ragging on WMMA by next week. :D

Yada Yada Yada.

It was cool the first dozen times you commented on these things, but it's getting a bit old now.

Limeys do love their jabs. We get it sir. I'm sure the queen will love your commentary too.

But maybe you can come up with some new material for us yanks on the other side of the pond? We tend to hate reading the same thing over and over again. :D

Oh well... At least he didn't harp on WMMA's lack of jabs and teeps again, LOL. Oh no, I've put a new bee in his bonnet. Yikes!

I have no doubt that he'll put out a new article ragging on WMMA by next week. :D

Hahaha

I'm gonna jab and teep my way back out of this thread.

Jack, your take on the morons, I mean, people who claim Ronda Rousey could defeat Bruce Lee?

Yada Yada Yada.

If your going to whine about his stuff on a regular basis then please just stop listening and spare everyone of your posting.

I'm taking a break from Ronda. She brings out too many uninformed morons.

You want to be respected but argue online with posters, i remember you started getting pissy and calling posters "stupid" and saying "i dont care" a few months back.

Good luck being a sensitive That Guy, especially on sherdog

You want to be respected but argue online with posters, i remember you started getting pissy and calling posters "stupid" and saying "i dont care" a few months back.

It gets old arguing with folks who don't actually bring a counter argument.

But cheers for the encouragement dude :)

It gets old arguing with folks who don't actually bring a counter argument.

But cheers for the encouragement dude :)

I'm curious, do you consider the fact that you have haters to be a sign of success?
The better you do for yourself, the more vocal they seem to become.

Yada Yada Yada.

It's actually pretty simple: No need to read/watch if you already know it.

OnT: Thanks, Jack. Your stuff tends to open up new pathways in my brain to think about the game.

Very concise, easy to grasp, intuitive and interesting. As always.

I love these videos. Keep this up please.

Everyone can learn a lot with those.

This was a significant improvement from the last episode(which I thouight was great) in terms of script and presentation. Took your sweet time though, I had assumed the series had been cancelled.

Who cares, fuck sherdog serious, be honoured that someone like him shares his work with us.

Learned something new and made me appreciate striking a bit more as a pure grappler.

Back