Jacare vs Yoel Romero Added to UFC 194

So who steps in to fight for the interim belt when the Chris gets injured? Yoel or Jacare?

If Jacare adds Romero to his resume he may well be the most deserving title contender in UFC history.

Now, everyone participating in UFC 194, STAY HEALTHY

MW no.1 contender fight. Might as well throw HW no.1 contender fight on there as well. JDS vs. Overeem. Still not worth buying of course but worth a watch.

They are sorry Ronda can't be on every card.....Jackass. Do you even watch mma. Where do people like you come from.

I will buy, please don't get injured.

Also, add DHK, Jordan Mein, Stephen Thompson and Khabib to the card, this will make it more interesting.

great!

of course i've thought that about other cards before and then the injury curse happens

They are sorry Ronda can't be on every card.....Jackass. Do you even watch mma. Where do people like you come from.

Never bought a Rousey card. I only want to see her headline over heavier males and sell million PPVs for the popcorn and diehard tears. Couldn't care less about her non-existent fighting skills. Guys on TUF China would trash her.

Put Edgar vs Stephens on the card as a backup for Aldo/McGregor and you have both title fights covered.

Add in maybe Khabib/Diaz and we are set.

This confirms that UFC 193 will not be a stadium show.

193 is Melbourne. It's been confirmed for awhile now that there won't be a stadium show when it was announced 194 is in Vegas.

Awesome. But I get the feeling one of these fights is going to fall through due to injury.

Back