Jacare vs Yoel Romero Added to UFC 194

Probably 2 of the scariest guys at MW in terms of power, skill and athleticism. Did gon b good.

The fight I've been waiting for, don't really know who to take on this one but I'm think Jacare

Card seems awesome but I have a feeling all 3 fights will be scraped due to injury

That's it, Dana! Keep the fighters who would absolutely crush your golden boy away from the title! The sheep will eat it up!

That's it, Dana! Keep the fighters who would absolutely crush your golden boy away from the title! The sheep will eat it up!

what a really dumb post ... and thats saying a lot on sherdog ... who is he keeping away from the title you clown

the matchups lately are all the top contenders yet we still find a real f*kwit like you to whinge about perfect match ups like that are on this card

What are you talking about? He's fighting Rockhold, a more than capable fighter who very well could beat Chris. Plus this is undoubtedly a number 1 contender match. So provided he makes it through Luke, then he will eventually fight either one of them.

Awesome, this is the kind of match making thats keeping me interesting in the UFC.

Third time's a charm?

I don't really like either one of these guys, but I think this has all the potential to be an incredibly exciting fight. Both of them have solid power, striking that seems to be getting better all the time, and excellent grappling, so it should be competitive on the feet or on the mat.

Never bought a Rousey card. I only want to see her headline over heavier males and sell million PPVs for the popcorn and diehard tears. Couldn't care less about her non-existent fighting skills. Guys on TUF China would trash her.

What sells cards for you then? Dillashaw?

I'm sure he's one of those guys that streams every card while bitching about fighter pay

You're only partially correct. I don't bitch about fighter pay. I do love reading about it though. Popcorn tastes good.

I don't get excited about cards anymore until the week of the fight because of pullouts, this may be an exception.

They are pretty much even in all categories except grappling. Thats why I give it to Jacare

Back