Jacare vs Yoel Romero Added to UFC 194

I feel bad for Jacare, he should've gotten the title shot before this fight; Romero is pure beast

They are pretty much even in all categories except grappling. Thats why I give it to Jacare

Romero in his prime was a legit B-level athlete. He's much more athletic than Jacare.

I can hardly wait to see this fight.

Jacare gonna surprise people.

souza-okami.gif

SoulfulRadiantGypsymoth.gif

It just keep getting and better. Although! Allow me to remind everyone we're 3 1/2 months away and we now that means. Lets see who actually makes it

Hopefully this ain't like Alessio Sakara vs Jorge Rivera where it was destined to never happen.

This day is getting so much better.

Jacare via Dec. Hoping Yoel wins though.

good for the actual match, bad for killing off a contender.

This fight needed to happen in a bad way. I have no idea who wins, but they shd definitely get the next title fight...

LouisBolanos is a hipster MMA fan/troll.

Back to the OP, I fucking hope to god that this fight FINALLY happens. Romero is a monster... and although I'm a fan of Jacare and think he's a beast as well, I gotta go with the Cuban here.

Romero/Weidman is the fight I want to see.

I'm picking Jacare. Romero is a scary mofo though, not counting him out against anyone. I just think Jacare is too good to let Romero implement his game on the feet or the ground.

Back