Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
Cliffs
  • Anderson's a drug cheat
  • MMA fans are weirdly forgiving of cheats compared to, say, cycling fans
  • A drug cheat opponent is easier to break down
  • Should punish PED cheats by taking their entire purse instead of none of their purse
  • Definitely something suss about Jones tests

Well.. he is right.

Lucky izzy isn’t a wrestler or Anderson will be cheating holding on to his shorts for dear life too.

Dude looks like Kim Thayil from Soundgarden

Ha, that dude was awesome, Badmotorfinger is one of my favourite albums of all time.

I remember an interview where Thayill took the piss out of cookie monster death metal for acting like they're scary. "Iggy and the Stooges are way more scary than any of those dorks."

WTF???

FFS HE BROKE HIS FUCKING LEG IN HALF.

He used a few PEDs to be fight ready in less than a year when doctors said he'd never walk again!

Give the guy a fucking break

Thread about to be 14 pages long.

Ha, that dude was awesome, Badmotorfinger is one of my favourite albums of all time.

I remember an interview where Thayill took the piss out of cookie monster death metal for acting like they're scary. "Iggy and the Stooges are way more scary than any of those dorks."
Yup Badmotorfinger is their best album IMO

WTF???

He used a few PEDs to be fight ready in less than a year when doctors said he'd never walk again!

I7KutG_tKZF5JMQDQoFfKn4sbISaFDbWeMYqPYrZ-Zmqf98zBry0pPEEn_gX-zWwxYEJsw=w400-h303-nc

You can’t be serious?

A lot of Anderson's opponents failed multiple tests too and were admitted cheaters. Is normal
<{silvanormal}>

WTF???

Pretty sure doctors never said he wouldnt walk again. He snapped his leg he didnt fucking break his neck/back.

Lol at bringing up cycling. Couldn't be more wrong. There isn't a serious cycling fan in the world who doesn't know that every single top cyclist is filled with an entire pharmacy worth of illegal PEDs.

Well.. he is right.

Lucky izzy isn’t a wrestler or Anderson will be cheating holding on to his shorts for dear life too.
Lol, he held his shorts to keep him from backing away while he punched him in the face with the other hand hockey fight style.

Not really my definition of " holding on for dear life".

I bet more people would think Stylebender is just 1 of dozens of nicknames of Anderson Silva and obviously more fans for each alias.

If Anderson pops again it will just be those PED's he used from back when his leg fell off pulsing back out of his fatty tissues. That shit is all legal nowadays. You have to remember that this was before Jon Jones legalised PED usage in UFC.

Kind of disappointing this stuff has to keep being explained to you guys.

Back