Media Izzy Stylebender's coach told him he is about to fight a cheat

Lol, he held his shorts to keep him from backing away while he punched him in the face with the other hand hockey fight style.

Not really my definition of " holding on for dear life".
anderson started holding on when chael had him up against the cage trying to go for a take down.

it was like how aldo cheated on the cage to stop mendes taking him down.

Cliffs
  • Anderson's a drug cheat
  • MMA fans are weirdly forgiving of cheats compared to, say, cycling fans
  • A drug cheat opponent is easier to break down
  • Should punish PED cheats by taking their entire purse instead of none of their purse
  • Definitely something suss about Jones tests

Lol, the Armstrong case had nothing to do with cycling fans being less forgiving. It was all about Lance having a US flag on his jersey and selling the insperational story and live strong bracelets.

It was about him "deceiving the nation" and dishonouring the country by beating cancer and going on to do something no else has ever come close to doing in a sport well known for being dirty and commonly excepted that pretty well everyone was on something, including Lances entire team yet somehow none of them ever accomplished half of what an older for the sport cancer survivor did.

The craziest part of all of that is he never even actually failed a test, lol, he got ratted out yet everyone around here is vilifying Jones for accepting the "snitch" deal which seems slightly ironic to me.

anderson started holding on when chael had him up against the cage trying to go for a take down.

I still don't get how holding on to the shorts is going to stop a double leg, especially where Anderson was holding and Chaels wrestling skills. Its 1 hand and a piece of fabric against an entire body.

As for Aldo cheating Mendes probably wishes he did it again when Chad got the takedown seconds later resulting in Aldo getting right back up, Chad chasing and attempting another take down and Aldo steering him with his left hand into a brutal knee that KOed him.

Had Aldo grabbed the fence maybe Chad could have avoided all that, haha.

He isn't wrong...

Let's hope Adesanya smashes Silva into retirement.

I still don't get how holding on to the shorts is going to stop a double leg, especially where Anderson was holding and Chaels wrestling skills. Its 1 hand and a piece of fabric against an entire body.

As for Aldo cheating Mendes probably wishes he did it again when Chad got the takedown seconds later resulting in Aldo getting right back up, Chad chasing and attempting another take down and Aldo steering him with his left hand into a brutal knee that KOed him.

Had Aldo grabbed the fence maybe Chad could have avoided all that, haha.
Having someone grab on your waist and hold it up will easily stop you from readjusting yourself to change your position and move to get more leverage.

Having someone grab on your waist and hold it up will easily stop you from readjusting yourself to change your position and move to get more leverage.
Maybe but I don't really see it with Chael wearing such baggy shorts but I'll admit I could be wrong.

WAR ANDERSON SILVA!! The number one GOAT. Doesn't need to prove nothing more, just get there and destroy this wannabe. Will not, but I'm rooting for sure. :D

Last edited:
I like Stylebender but it seems his coach is already lining up excuses IF he loses.

WTF???

FFS HE BROKE HIS FUCKING LEG IN HALF.

He used a few PEDs to be fight ready in less than a year when doctors said he'd never walk again!

Give the guy a fucking break

First he claimed he didn't take anything. Then said it was for the broken leg. Then said it's from tainted sexual enhancement drug..

WTF???
FFS HE BROKE HIS FUCKING LEG IN HALF.He used a few PEDs to be fight ready in less than a year when doctors said he'd never walk again!
Not sure if srs? The PED he was caught with weakens bones. So either Anderson is stupid or he was taking them before hand which might be a reason why his leg broke.

WTF???

FFS HE BROKE HIS FUCKING LEG IN HALF.

He used a few PEDs to be fight ready in less than a year when doctors said he'd never walk again!

...the first time he got caught (which also just so happened to be the first time in his career he was subject to random drug testing). And according to Anderson himself you're wrong. It was because of mysterious boner medicine from Thailand. Jones must use the same stuff??

Then he failed again lol. For another "tainted supplement" of course :rolleyes:. The guy is a disgrace. As is Jon Jones.

Mma fans are so damn whiney. The game is always touted as unrestricted blah blah blah and here you have people bitching about grabbing shorts.

Lol at bringing up cycling. Couldn't be more wrong. There isn't a serious cycling fan in the world who doesn't know that every single top cyclist is filled with an entire pharmacy worth of illegal PEDs.

this, people who hate on cycling are not fan of it, just that for some reason cheating in cycling seems to be big news everytime it happen
but what you said is true ,or should be, about any serious fan of any sport, like nate diaz said "they're all on steroids"

this, people who hate on cycling are not fan of it, just that for some reason cheating in cycling seems to be big news everytime it happen
but what you said is true ,or should be, about any serious fan of any sport, like nate diaz said "they're all on steroids"

Difference is, when Lance was busted they had to go all the way down to 14 or 15th place to find someone clean. BUT Jones is the one failing tests over and over and these other guys aren't.

So "everyone is on steroids" is a scapegoat. You can suspect anything but fact is Jones is the one who keeps having issues. Not his opponents, not his cardmates, not everyone, Jones.

You done fucked up your title OP. Forgot to add his [Instagram followers]

Back