Media Izzy squashes Khamzat rumors

He never struggled against Usman, he literally ragdolled him
newFile.jpg

He struggled against Usman on round 2 & 3. Because both of these rounds were on feet.

He struggled against Usman on round 2 & 3. Because both of these rounds were on feet.
He took Usman down in the 3rd round. He didn’t struggle standing with Usman he just looked gassed after the 1st round. It’s not like Usman landed anything significant

lol you haven't predicted shit. You've been here 6 months per this account and were probably a troll on the other 3 accounts that you got banned on
I’ve predicted plenty. Call me psilodamus when comes to predicting ufc champs. Literally every male champ in the ufc currently I predicted. Just cause I wasn’t in sherdog to voice that prediction doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. You can either take my word for it or you can think I’m lying fact remains I’m still Psilodamus

I’ve predicted plenty. Call me psilodamus when comes to predicting ufc champs. Literally every male champ in the ufc currently I predicted. Just cause I wasn’t in sherdog to voice that prediction doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. You can either take my word for it or you can think I’m lying fact remains I’m still Psilodamus
Oh don't worry, I was able to determine you were full of shit on your first reply.

And because he can't pace himself. He's lucky that the 2 guys that survived to the 2nd rnd spent just as much energy. As soon as he's unable to bully someone into tiring and they escape the 1st He's in huge trouble.

Oh don't worry, I was able to determine you were full of shit on your first reply.
Really ? How so? I’m not trolling dude I’m being honest.

Actually I take that back Strickland is the only one I didn’t predict, however I knew he’d beat izzy when that specific fight was announced.

IMHO, it is crazy that we are even analyzing this matchup...what has Khamzat done to deserve a fight with Izzy?

How many guys in the current top 15 at MW has Khamzat beaten? Oh, right...ZERO...but he should be gifted with an opportunity to fight Izzy?

GTFO with that bullshit.

Of course he’s ducking the wrestler. He just lost the title after zero defences. But you know he’s wanting a free TS at either MW, or LHW. When he obviously doesn’t deserve a TS at any weight.
And you are still the p4p saltiest poster. Just go away old man.

Kelvin never fought Khamzat and why does that even matter? Did Woodley ever attempt a takedown against Burns? Does it make him less of a wrestler if he didn't? No I didn't think so.
You have yet to show me examples of Kelvin using his elite wrestling in UFC.

Izzy never beat an elite wrestler in his career. Cause there were none at MW. Now we have Khamzat & Bo.
Brunson was a good collegiate wrestler. Not elite like Bo, but few are, that dudes special. But anyway, being a good college wrestler like Brunson was isn't nothing to scoff at. So yeah, Izzy has faced a good wrestler, not elite, but good.

honestly... the guy told you he would be gone until 2027... then said you were an idiot to believe him.. then says fans are gullible goblers... he doesn't want fans.. ignore him.
Sick of seeing this take. Not an Izzy fan but anyone who thought he was serious after actually watching that interview he said the 2027 thing in is genuinely dumb.

UFC would need to entice Izzy with $ , title shots. Izzy not going to take a risk on Khamzat with out a good reward.

Khamzat is ranked #9.

I think that's getting forgotten here.

Khamzat has a little bit of climbing to do.

IMHO, it is crazy that we are even analyzing this matchup...what has Khamzat done to deserve a fight with Izzy?

How many guys in the current top 15 at MW has Khamzat beaten? Oh, right...ZERO...but he should be gifted with an opportunity to fight Izzy?

GTFO with that bullshit.
Right? Why did they even give Usman a fight with Khamzat? He should have been fighting the lowest ranked MW on the roster. He absolutely did not deserve a fight with Khamzat, with his 0 wins at MW.

Back