Media Izzy squashes Khamzat rumors

Of course he’s ducking the wrestler. He just lost the title after zero defences. But you know he’s wanting a free TS at either MW, or LHW. When he obviously doesn’t deserve a TS at any weight.

No one is ducking Khamzat. That's a good matchup for Izzy tbh. Just survive one round and pick him apart on the feet.

Of course he’s ducking the wrestler. He just lost the title after zero defences. But you know he’s wanting a free TS at either MW, or LHW. When he obviously doesn’t deserve a TS at any weight.

Izzy never beat an elite wrestler in his career. Cause there were none at MW. Now we have Khamzat & Bo.

Khamzat isn't getting Izzy off the sidelines early. I'm pretty sure he feels Khamzat is below him in status at this point. Beyond not a great match up of styles, but he won't say that.

Izzy doesn't seem interesting in a rematch for the title right now. So if he truly is taking a fight at UFC 300 it will be something out of the box that gets him excited.

He’s definitely ducking him, that’s a horrible matchup for him and he’d have 2 straight losses, 3 of his last 4. Khamzat would ragdoll him

It's not if you know fighting. Izzy is much bigger and is one of the best counter wrestlers and distance managers. He would be the wide favorite.

Khamzat still getting crazy hype after barely squeaking by two WWs is bizarre. Do you guys not actually watch his fights? Bad matchup for Izzy have been strikers like Sean and Alex that could expose his lack of elite boxing.

It's not if you know fighting. Izzy is much bigger and is one of the best counter wrestlers and distance managers. He would be the wide favorite.
What wrestler has he fought like khamzat though? Khamzat just ragdolled an elite wrestler, I’m sure he will have zero problems getting Izzy down. I think he catches Izzy in a choke pretty fast like he did Holland

Lol. Izzy is the 2nd greatest MW of all time and has wins over the current #3, #4, #5 and #6, beating some of them twice. He also holds a win over the current LHW champ. So him getting a title shot in any of the divisions is not that unwarranted.

Let’s not forget that Bisping defended his title against Hendo and GSP, while Whittaker and Romero didn’t get a shot, lol

Does he? He was lined up for a Strickland rematch but decided to take a break instead. And when has he been known to duck wrestlers? Seems like he's just reacting to fake news and you are responding by attacking him unprovoked.

What wrestler has he fought like khamzat though? Khamzat just ragdolled an elite wrestler, I’m sure he will have zero problems getting Izzy down. I think he catches Izzy in a choke pretty fast like he did Holland

Izzy is 10x the fighter that Holland is. And he's not going to let Khamzat getting into wrestling range that easy either. In a 5 rounder Khamzat has almost no chance.

Lol. Izzy is the 2nd greatest MW of all time and has wins over the current #3, #4, #5 and #6, beating some of them twice. He also holds a win over the current LHW champ. So him getting a title shot in any of the divisions is not that unwarranted.

Let’s not forget that Bisping defended his title against Hendo and GSP, while Whittaker and Romero didn’t get a shot, lol

None of them are wrestlers though. Alex is not anything like Khamzat & yet he beat Adesanya 3 to 1.

Does he? He was lined up for a Strickland rematch but decided to take a break instead. And when has he been known to duck wrestlers? Seems like he's just reacting to fake news and you are responding by attacking him unprovoked.
Izzy hasn't fought any. Cause there weren't any wrestlers in MW. Now Bo Nickal & Khamzat are there.

No he doesn't, especially not defensively . I don't care about his black belt. Holland has really low fight IQ. Izzy isn't going to play dumb games or give up a sub.
izzy looked like a fish out of water on his back against Jan. He’s just a kickboxer with ok takedown defense, and he hasn’t really faced any wrestlers. Khamzat is probably the most dominant wrestler in UFC right now besides Islam, it wouldn’t end well for him.

We seen what khamzat did to a dominant wrestler in Usman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back