Izzy should move up and beat Jan. He is the weakest LHW champ in a long time.

he has improved a lot in his striking recently( vs sanchez he showed very good combinations) and his cardio has always been top notch. . Recent wins vs ferreira, andrew sanchez and karl roberson are very underrated.

I still see him a bit too stiff and slow, but I agree he is a tough guy with good potential
His recent wins are legit but nothing that leads me to believe he is a contender tbh. Ahkmedov is a pretty solid gatekeeper though, that fight will tell us more about Vettori imo

I think Izzy actually finds Jan a threat, which is why he made no I attempt at even calling him out last fight. I think this really shows he’s not serious about moving to LHW, when he was content to jaw at Jones. But when an opponent of perceived lower caliber is ripe for the taking, we hear absolute silence.

I’d even like Jans chances in this fight considering he would be comfortable on the feet and ground.

I still see him a bit too stiff and slow, but I agree he is a tough guy with good potential
His recent wins are legit but nothing that leads me to believe he is a contender tbh. Ahkmedov is a pretty solid gatekeeper though, that fight will tell us more about Vettori imo
I used to think the same but after the sanchez fight I saw real improvements in his speed and timing. Got him by finish vs akhmedov.

Back