Izzy should move up and beat Jan. He is the weakest LHW champ in a long time.

Fedor Emelianenko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Izzy would be the favorite, he is a better striker by a mile, he would be way too slick for Jan. Jan is not a wrestler, i see Izzy working him with leg kicks for the first few rounds before Jan starts to gas then Izzy takes him out.

Izzy won't stand in the pocket and trade with him like Reyus or Rockhold. Jan is a slow plodding fighter with power, no match for the striking skills of Izzy.

Izzy should take this fight before Jones moves down and beats Jan.

Jan is no DC or Jones...

Last edited:
Lol, imagine thinking jan is a weaker champ than forest..

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

No one considered Forrest a weak champ until after the Silva fight. Which, in fairness, says nothing of him as champ.

Forrest won the belt legitimately. I'd say more so than Jan did, Forrest took it from the defending champ. Jan won a vacant belt.

Lol, imagine thinking jan is a weaker champ than forest..

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Forest would beat Jan....

Since when did people think Jan was anything more than a mid tier fighter? He's a champ now cause te division is frankly the second weakest in the UFC.

It was just last year when MW bottom feeders ran through the division to earn title shots...

Forest was pretty good. Getting spanked by Silva doesnt disqualify all the good wins he had.

No one considered Forrest a weak champ until after the Silva fight. Which, in fairness, says nothing of him as champ.

Forrest won the belt legitimately. I'd say more so than Jan did, Forrest took it from the defending champ. Jan won a vacant belt.

Those are the facts.

Jan Michael bisping his way to being champ essentially. And i even mentioned izzy should move upnlast night win the belt and vacate it als gsp

Izzy would easily beat Jan standing and would likely stop his takedowns. Wouldn't mind seeing it after Izzy beats Cannonier and Till/Hermanson

did you see what Jan did to your BOI?? sleep on him if you want to hater! fuck around and get slept like reyes lmao
Izzy would spank both of them. It would look worse since theyre much slower than Paulo aswell...

Idk man lol..... Israel is way more technical but Jan is a fucking tank. If Israel dedicates to bulk for a year he’d do well at lhw, right now he is a pencil neck.

Everyone is a favorite over Jan, until they feel the #LegendaryPolishPower.

Rockhold -250
giphy.gif

Anderson -225
SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

Reyes -245
ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby