Izzy should move up and beat Jan. He is the weakest LHW champ in a long time.

LoL Forrest was always a tomato can what tf are you talking about. Ufc hype machine blind your dumb ass.

You're a fucking idiot.

Forrest beat Shogun Rua who was ranked #1 in earning his title shot. Then he beat a defending champ in Rampage.

A can doesnt do that. I'm ignoring you, you're a worthless poster. 1 interaction was more than enough.

What? Are you fucking stupid?

Where did I say Jan wasn't legitimate? All I said was if anything, Forrest won the belt more legitimately because he took it from the defending champ. No were did I say Jan wasn't legitimate. All I did was defend Griffin as a champ.

you can't be more legitimate dummy, you either are or you're not.

you can't be more legitimate dummy, you either are or you're not.

Ok, sure. Either way, Forrest is a legitimate champ. Which was my point in that post.

Feel better yet? Or do you want to argue over nothing still?

Y\

Forrest beat Shogun Rua who was ranked #1 in earning his title shot. Then he beat a defending champ in Rampage.

A can\gh.

Here's another can
4IDOsE.gif

Costa is a big MW and got dwarfed by Jan at the press conference, no way in hell does Izzy have the skills to overcome a 15-30 lbs weight difference
Nah, Izzy fought at HW in kickboxing bro.
Costa is 6'1".
Jan is 6'2" and Izzy is 6'4", and Izzy can gain weight easily to 220 or 230 pounds.
Izzy might KO Jan by 3rd round. Izzy is taller and bigger.

This must be retarded thread starter week.
What a ridiculous suggestion. Izzy is trying to become the MW GOAT.
What the fuck are your plans?

Furthermore, why is Jan the weakest LHW champ in a long time? I bet he can beat Jon Jones right now.

Wow, TS is about as stupid as they get. If Reyes would have won, I would bet my left nut TS would think Israel had no chance against Reyes. You just can't fix stupid on Sherdog.

Jan would be a hard fight for him given his well roundedness and size.
If reyes won the belt I definitely think izzy would beat him.

Izzy would be the favorite, he is a better striker by a mile, he would be way too slick for Jan. Jan is not a wrestler, i see Izzy working him with leg kicks for the first few rounds before Jan starts to gas then Izzy takes him out.

Izzy won't stand in the pocket and trade with him like Reyus or Rockhold. Jan is a slow plodding fighter with power, no match for the striking skills of Izzy.

Izzy should take this fight before Jones moves down and beats Jan.

Jan is no DC or Jones...

to be fair it easy to be the worst champ in years when the last 2 champs are in the goat talk.

No one considered Forrest a weak champ until after the Silva fight. Which, in fairness, says nothing of him as champ.

Forrest won the belt legitimately. I'd say more so than Jan did, Forrest took it from the defending champ. Jan won a vacant belt.
Forrest was gifted that belt because of the most horrible decisions in MMA ( besides Randleman vs Bas ) Rampage got robbed.

Jan has a long reach, I dont think it would be an easy fight for izzy, even with gyno
On fight night I noticed Izzy looked "bigger" than before.
I also noticed his puffy moobs.
It wasn't until reading your post did it strike me that Izzy been juicing.

Jan has a very big frame. Dude made Costa look tiny. He has dynamite in his hands and can actually grapple. Hes strong enough to keep Adesanya on the ground if it ever went there. Moving up in weight can sometimes backfire too.

Should be an easy fight for izzy, Reyes should've won on Saturday for sure. Jan is talented but I think izzy beats him relatively easily. He should totally move up and get the lhw belt, it's a great opportunity actually. Unfortunately, I think if he were to win the hw belt Jon would move back down to lhw and challenge izzy for it and I think Jon wrecks izzy.

Ok, sure. Either way, Forrest is a legitimate champ. Which was my point in that post.

Feel better yet? Or do you want to argue over nothing still?

it's not my fault you don't know how words work. jeez, take it easy.

Izzy can gain weight easily to 220 or 230 pounds.
Izzy is taller and bigger.
You think Izzy who fights at 185, walks around at around 200 can bulk up to 220 or 230?
And a fighter a weight class below is bigger?

What?

Wow, TS is about as stupid as they get. If Reyes would have won, I would bet my left nut TS would think Israel had no chance against Reyes. You just can't fix stupid on Sherdog.
TS is a retard.
You think Izzy who fights at 185, walks around at around 200 can bulk up to 220 or 230?
And a fighter a weight class below is bigger?

What?
This thread is like a meeting place for reatards. Or agreat troll job, got me pissed.
They gather here and claim skinny-ass boobie-carrying Izzy is BIGGER than Jan. Jan would fold him in half with one kick. A jab from Blachowicz and Izzu starts thinking "that wasnt such a good idea"

This guy is way underrated, and he looks like he's got heavyweight power, made Reyes look pillowfisted and fragile. He actually checks leg kicks too, people need to put some respect on his name

Forest would beat Jan....

Since when did people think Jan was anything more than a mid tier fighter? He's a champ now cause te division is frankly the second weakest in the UFC.

It was just last year when MW bottom feeders ran through the division to earn title shots...

Forest was pretty good. Getting spanked by Silva doesnt disqualify all the good wins he had.
I hate to bring up MMA math, but look at both Jones and Jan’s fights against Reyes within a year’s time frame. Jones won a controversial decision and Jan ran through Reyes with little trouble. Say what you want about Jan but he has been cracking dudes lately. I honestly have a hard time seeing any version of Forrest doing well against the Jan we saw the other night.

Yup. Not as bad but still similar in relative skill as Bisping. MW was a joke for a while, now it’s LHW. Glad that Jan won though, but it’s sad when a guy who wouldn’t be close to being top 5 a couple of years ago has become the champ.

Back