News Izzy: 'Jon Jones can try and run to heavyweight but I'll hunt him down'..

I hope Israel fights Jones before he fights Costa. I am not sure about the Romero fight either.

Heck, I don't like Jones chances against Dom either!
They both may have losses by the time they meet.

I think he should cut the crap and fight him after the Yoel fight if he survives that fight.

After their fights against Yoel and Reyes... Israel and Jones is the right fight to make enough is enough Dana

Could you imagine if Yoel catches him the way Kelvin did...all this Jones talk for nothing.

He'll hunt him down where? To hw? lel bad troll izzy

From the guy that literally said he isn't ready to fight Jon Jones. Yet he keeps talking shit....

pathetic, embarrassing, and cringe inducing.

Izzy: I would fuck you up!!!!!!!!!!
Jones: OK. Lets fight in 3 months for the LHW belt so you can try to be champ champ and dethrone me.
Izzy: HELL NO!!!! FUCK THAT. I'm not fighting you any time soon. But ONE DAY, I'm gonna KO yoU!
Jon: ................................................
Izzy: (continues talking shit almost daily)

Why do so many people love to overuse the word "cringe"?

Yes how many times has Jones jumped up in weight? Zero... Meanwhile Izzy, a champion for maybe 6 months is a pussy for challenging bigger fighters

Your non sequitur drives home my point even further. Keep it up
Jones asked for Brock. Are you driven yet?

Jones asked for Brock. Are you driven yet?

and? You're defending Jones with the same logic I'm defending Izzy with. Another non sequitur. I didn't even @ you in my reply but you seem hard pressed to jump in and defend Jones while completely missing my point

youre stupid as hell if you still believe in clean pro sports

Lol you're too dumb to tell the difference between a level playing field and the current situation where a juiced Jon Jones is allowed to have steroids in his system while fighting clean fighters giving him an unfair advantage over them- you fucking idiot lol.

JJ Is not going to HW
Izzy aint going to LHW anytime soon for like two or more years when he thinks JJ is slipping and feels he can squeak a win. Just get the popcorn for the back and forth on this one. I think Izzy has a crush on JJ anyway.

Back