News Izzy: 'Jon Jones can try and run to heavyweight but I'll hunt him down'..

i love how Izzy says he doesn't care about weight yet he fights at MW. if you think you so bad go beat up Ngannou if weight don't mean shit. see you soon boy.

From the guy that literally said he isn't ready to fight Jon Jones. Yet he keeps talking shit....
pathetic, embarrassing, and cringe inducing.
Izzy: I would fuck you up!!!!!!!!!!
Jones: OK. Lets fight in 3 months for the LHW belt so you can try to be champ champ and dethrone me.
Izzy: HELL NO!!!! FUCK THAT. I'm not fighting you any time soon. But ONE DAY, I'm gonna KO yoU!
Jon: ................................................
Izzy: (continues talking shit almost daily)
You just summed it up perfectly. Like a small dog behind a fence barking at a pit bull.
And people claim he’s the next Greatest thing.
That guy's stupid. That ain't brave. It's like going into a war. Stupid people are brave and think they can win any battle and get everyone killed. Bravery is knowing what you got and willing to fight through it, in a battle that you have a chance.
Israel fight Jon Jones from what we saw so far would be pitting USA against Syria in a war. And Israel would like that syrian dictator who thinks he has a chance and acting brave with his outdated tanks and war planes when USA got nukes.
Jon Jones is once a life time fighter. Israel so far is a guy with a questionable chin coming off a win over a guy who in my opinion lost his last title fight against Romero.

What a pussy Izzy is for wanting to fight bigger stronger fighters in a weight class above his. He should shut up and follow the Jon Jones example by making guys in lower weight classes gain weight and fight him at middleweight.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Go defend your belt against a real MW first.
Also Izzys just posturing like a small dog, he doesn’t want any of that Jones smoke.

focus on Yoel, he’ll change those plans real quick if you ain’t careful.
Who isn't a real middleweight? If you fight in the middleweight division and don't drop back down to welterweight then you are now a middleweight. It's like saying Rumble isn't a real light heavyweight because he used to fight at welterweight. It doesn't make sense. You don't have to kill yourself to make weight to be considered real. Kelvin missed weight so many times at welterweight because he was too big for the division and didn't have the discipline to cut that much weight like Khabib used to have trouble doing.

Not disputing the facts, but this needs some context. TRT ended in 2014 so Belfort was on it for the Jones fight (2012), and off it for the Gastelum fight.(2017) It was two vastly different Vitors.

How man different Vitors have there been through MMA history?

“I’ve never given a (expletive) about weight. Since when? It’s never been an issue for me. I’ve been a heavyweight in boxing, in kickboxing. I’ll do it in again in MMA. So, it’s never been an issue for me.”

“Right now, I’m working at middleweight. If he wants to come, he can skip the line if he comes down to middleweight. I’ve said that already. But I’m sure he can’t do that because his frame won’t let him. So, let me do my work, shut the (expletive) up, and I’ll come see you when it’s time.”

Pick one bud. If you don't care about weight then don't say you're staying at MW until "it's time". It's no better than Jones talking about HW.

Loss to Romero by brutal oversight incoming
<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>
<JonesLaugh>

What a pussy Izzy is for wanting to fight bigger stronger fighters in a weight class above his. He should shut up and follow the Jon Jones example by making guys in lower weight classes gain weight and fight him at middleweight.
giphy.gif
How many times has Jones jumped up in weight? How about Izzy? I think the answer to both is zero. So I think your insight here might not be as sharp as you thought it was.
tenor.gif

i love how Izzy says he doesn't care about weight yet he fights at MW. if you think you so bad go beat up Ngannou if weight don't mean shit. see you soon boy.

You people are thick. He fights at his natural weight...... He would have to gain 20lbs + to be allowed to compete at hw. He's going to clean out middleweight then go up in weight... it will take time to gain mass. He's not cutting from hw to lhw each fight. Or even lhw to mw. He's a mw fighting at mw....

Let me get this straight your upset that the middle weight champion would like to clean out the middleweight division then go up in weight?
Wtf is wrong with some people.

Israel is everything Jones wishes he was. Young, black, confident and getting electrifying stoppages without having to inject steroids into his bum or poking his opponents in the eyes.

Jones is a wannabe "good guy" Carlton Banks but in reality hes a steroid guzzler who did a hit and run on a pregnant woman.

It's easy to see why Jones is so triggered and intimidated by the Stylebender.

giphy.gif
Are you pretending to be dense or....?

He's not cutting from hw to lhw each fight. Or even lhw to mw. He's a mw fighting at mw....

Agreed, him going up to LHW would be a very admirable move. He cuts fuck all to make MW, look at the other taller MW's like Rockhold are a lot thicker and more muscled than him. Hell I'd wager a few WW's are bigger than him.

Israel would 100% weigh in a fair bit under 205 if he moved up.

It will be too late. Jon has been exposed in his last few fights. He's about to lose to Reyes.

How many times has Jones jumped up in weight? How about Izzy? I think the answer to both is zero. So I think your insight here might not be as sharp as you thought it was.
tenor.gif

Yes how many times has Jones jumped up in weight? Zero... Meanwhile Izzy, a champion for maybe 6 months is a pussy for challenging bigger fighters

Your non sequitur drives home my point even further. Keep it up

Lol, Jones called his bluff to fight him at LHW but apparently now he's going to face him at HW instead. Izzy needs to focus on Romero, Costa, Jared & the rest of the division before worrying about getting starched by Jones.

Are you pretending to reply or... ?
I'm not sure what part you are having trouble following supergenius but I'll break it down for you.

Izzy is talking shit about Jon Jones saying he would beat him and this and that, while at the exact same time saying he wont fight him because hes not good enough "yet"

Kinda embarrassing. You seem to want to give him credit for testing himself, when he hasn't taken a single fight at LHW yet let alone fight Jon Jones.

Back