News Izzy: 'Jon Jones can try and run to heavyweight but I'll hunt him down'..

I'm not sure what part you are having trouble following supergenius but I'll break it down for you.
Izzy is talking shit about Jon Jones saying he would beat him and this and that, while at the exact same time saying he wont fight him because hes not good enough "yet" Kinda embarrassing. You seem to want to give him credit for testing himself, when he hasn't taken a single fight at LHW yet let alone fight Jon Jones.

I admire someone who has the courage to challenge bigger stronger fighters. Maybe Jones should be learning from Izzy. Instead of Jones challenging Izzy to move up weight classes, maybe he should challenge himself and move to HW and take on Ngannou or Stipe or Blaydes or any HW.

I admire someone who has the courage to challenge bigger stronger fighters. Maybe Jones should be learning from Izzy. Instead of Jones challenging Izzy to move up weight classes, maybe he should challenge himself and take on Ngannou or Stipe
wow, you literally arent getting it.

Izzy hasnt challenged anyone. Hes talked shit and the moment Jones responded Izzy backtracked and said he wont fight him right now.

please read this several times before your next post. Let it sink in.

Israel Adesanya is confident he’ll see Jon Jones down the line, no matter the weight class.

In a recent interview with BT Sport, UFC light heavyweight champion Jones (25-1 MMA, 19-1 UFC) said he doesn’t see himself fighting UFC middleweight champ Adesanya (18-0 MMA, 7-0 UFC) in the future because he will have likely moved up to heavyweight by that time.

But Adesanya says he doesn’t care about the weight class.

“I saw something on Instagram that by the time he goes to heavyweight the fight will be – who gives a (expletive) about weight?” Adesanya told “Submission Radio.” “I’ve never given a (expletive) about weight. Since when? It’s never been an issue for me. I’ve been a heavyweight in boxing, in kickboxing. I’ll do it in again in MMA. So, it’s never been an issue for me. He can try and run to heavyweight, but I’ll chase him down. I’ll hunt him down if I have to.”

Adesanya is scheduled to make his first title defense against Yoel Romero in the main event of next month’s UFC 248 and has reiterated his intentions of defending his title a few times before considering a move up.

So while he knows it’s highly unlikely that Jones would be physically able to move down to middleweight, he’s willing to move up – once he takes care of business at 185 pounds.

“Yeah, let him go to heavyweight,” Adesanya said. “Right now, I’m working at middleweight. If he wants to come, he can skip the line if he comes down to middleweight. I’ve said that already. But I’m sure he can’t do that because his frame won’t let him. So, let me do my work, shut the (expletive) up, and I’ll come see you when it’s time.”

Jones on the other hand, returns to action on Feb. 8, when he takes on undefeated Dominick Reyes in the UFC 247 headliner.

Despite both guys already scheduled to defend their titles, they’re constantly being asked about each other.

“I know that when I’m fighting, he tries to talk (expletive) about me when I’m fighting to try and take away the attention from my fight onto him, or to try like, you know, make it about him for whatever reason,” Adesanya said. “But it’s my show. Yeah, but I don’t really care. If Dom wins, good on Dom, happy for him – and I think he’s got a big problem on his hands with Dominick Reyes as well. But if Dom wins, doesn’t matter, I’m still coming for that ass.”

Israel legit has balls of steel. Definition of a true Champ.

<PlusJuan>

Okay then fight Stipe or Cormier or Blaydes or Rheem at heavy weight or whoever if you don't care about weight class

Little Gastelum had him in trouble and he is an overweight welter weight

I don't think he real sues that the heavyweights would just take him down so easily the strength and size would be too much for Izzy

Or fight Jones now and lose just like everybody else they put in front of Jones

wow, you literally arent getting it.
Izzy hasnt challenged anyone. Hes talked shit and the moment Jones responded Izzy backtracked and said he wont fight him right now.
please read this several times before your next post. Let it sink in.

...Jones: OK. Lets fight in 3 months for the LHW belt...

What a pussy Izzy is for wanting to fight bigger stronger fighters in a weight class above his. He should shut up and follow the Jon Jones example by making guys in lower weight classes gain weight and fight him at middleweight.
giphy.gif

Agreed, him going up to LHW would be a very admirable move. He cuts fuck all to make MW, look at the other taller MW's like Rockhold are a lot thicker and more muscled than him. Hell I'd wager a few WW's are bigger than him.

Israel would 100% weigh in a fair bit under 205 if he moved up.
And he’d weigh a few pints less when they drug his corpse out of the cage if he actually stopped chirping and fought Jones.

Israel is everything Jones wishes he was. Young, black, confident and getting electrifying stoppages without having to inject steroids into his bum or poking his opponents in the eyes.

Jones is a wannabe "good guy" Carlton Banks but in reality hes a steroid guzzler who did a hit and run on a pregnant woman.

It's easy to see why Jones is so triggered and intimidated by the Stylebender.

jones is one of the most dominant champions in the history of the sport.

israel hasn't even defended his title once.

jones is one of the most dominant champions in the history of the sport.

israel hasn't even defended his title once.

Jones got caught with steroids 3x though.

Izzy hasn't been caught once...

<{walkerwhut}><{walkerwhut}><{walkerwhut}>
Man... Maaaaannn... Cringe. WHO THE FUCK IS GenderBender to Jones, THE GOAT, go after him... on MW??? Him on HW? Seriously? We wouldn't even need Jones if he goes to HW, feed him to the retired Soa Palelei and would be more than enough for him to lose easily.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Come the fucking on, please.

Seriously, there are levels of delusion to this shit, but Adesanya is level max. Overrated, nobody, the only place he will "hunt down" Jones is on... Twitter and nowhere else.

Cringe, shame by others, delusion, all together. Adesanya is really another level, much bigger than Cejudo on the cringe department omg. I'm looking forward to watch this one being KTFO stiff and the hype train derail once and for all. CAN'T WAIT.

Last edited:
I kinda hope You'll Roidmero knee's his head into another planet.

Israel Adesanya is confident he’ll see Jon Jones down the line, no matter the weight class.

In a recent interview with BT Sport, UFC light heavyweight champion Jones (25-1 MMA, 19-1 UFC) said he doesn’t see himself fighting UFC middleweight champ Adesanya (18-0 MMA, 7-0 UFC) in the future because he will have likely moved up to heavyweight by that time.

But Adesanya says he doesn’t care about the weight class.

“I saw something on Instagram that by the time he goes to heavyweight the fight will be – who gives a (expletive) about weight?” Adesanya told “Submission Radio.” “I’ve never given a (expletive) about weight. Since when? It’s never been an issue for me. I’ve been a heavyweight in boxing, in kickboxing. I’ll do it in again in MMA. So, it’s never been an issue for me. He can try and run to heavyweight, but I’ll chase him down. I’ll hunt him down if I have to.”

Adesanya is scheduled to make his first title defense against Yoel Romero in the main event of next month’s UFC 248 and has reiterated his intentions of defending his title a few times before considering a move up.

So while he knows it’s highly unlikely that Jones would be physically able to move down to middleweight, he’s willing to move up – once he takes care of business at 185 pounds.

“Yeah, let him go to heavyweight,” Adesanya said. “Right now, I’m working at middleweight. If he wants to come, he can skip the line if he comes down to middleweight. I’ve said that already. But I’m sure he can’t do that because his frame won’t let him. So, let me do my work, shut the (expletive) up, and I’ll come see you when it’s time.”

Jones on the other hand, returns to action on Feb. 8, when he takes on undefeated Dominick Reyes in the UFC 247 headliner.

Despite both guys already scheduled to defend their titles, they’re constantly being asked about each other.

“I know that when I’m fighting, he tries to talk (expletive) about me when I’m fighting to try and take away the attention from my fight onto him, or to try like, you know, make it about him for whatever reason,” Adesanya said. “But it’s my show. Yeah, but I don’t really care. If Dom wins, good on Dom, happy for him – and I think he’s got a big problem on his hands with Dominick Reyes as well. But if Dom wins, doesn’t matter, I’m still coming for that ass.”

Israel legit has balls of steel. Definition of a true Champ.

<PlusJuan>

Maybe 2025 he could win vs old Jones but till then he will lose

You people are thick. He fights at his natural weight...... He would have to gain 20lbs + to be allowed to compete at hw. He's going to clean out middleweight then go up in weight... it will take time to gain mass. He's not cutting from hw to lhw each fight. Or even lhw to mw. He's a mw fighting at mw....

Let me get this straight your upset that the middle weight champion would like to clean out the middleweight division then go up in weight?
Wtf is wrong with some people.

i'm not upset about that. i didn't even mention anything about him cleaning out his weight class i actually like that part about Izzy, i specifically addressed his view point on weight. you saying he needs time to gain mass is exactly my point, size DOES matter, otherwise why would he need to gain weight?

just think for a minute how crazy it would be if Idesayna does beat him in 2021 in Vegas...I mean he wasn't wrong about becoming champion in less than 2 years. dude is prolly the only one with a psychological edge over Jones given how Jones is losing all these twitter exchanges/social media shit. Reyes got destroyed by Jones at the press conference. Would love to see these go at each other a press conference soon...

That guy's stupid. That ain't brave. It's like going into a war. Stupid people are brave and think they can win any battle and get everyone killed. Bravery is knowing what you got and willing to fight through it, in a battle that you have a chance.

Israel fight Jon Jones from what we saw so far would be pitting USA against Syria in a war. And Israel would like that syrian dictator who thinks he has a chance and acting brave with his outdated tanks and war planes when USA got nukes.

Jon Jones is once a life time fighter. Israel so far is a guy with a questionable chin coming off a win over a guy who in my opinion lost his last title fight against Romero.
No. You really shouldn’t post anymore.
5FA9D1F7-928D-486B-A4D5-804E5D0B205E.gif

i'm not upset about that. i didn't even mention anything about him cleaning out his weight class i actually like that part about Izzy, i specifically addressed his view point on weight. you saying he needs time to gain mass is exactly my point, size DOES matter, otherwise why would he need to gain weight?

To be allowed to compete at those weights you need to weight those weights. The commission will not allow a 185lber to fight at lhw let alone hw .... that's why he would need to gain weight, I honestly thought that was pretty obvious?

He weighed 184 v Rob. Pretty sure he's been as low as 183 on the scale for mw. As I said he will require time to clean out mw then get the few lbs required for lhw then work to hw..

Seems logical to me

Been a HW in boxing and kickboxing huh.. well you will find out that in MMA grappling with extra size has a different level of importance when it comes to this weight classes.

he fought old unathletic bum HWs

Back