I've never watched a single 'Fast and Furious'movie. Anybody else?

I watch Tokyo Drift every time it's on. They're garbage movies but I'm not always interested in watching high cinema. Are you looking for props or something TS?
This. They’re definitely retarded movies, but entertaining. You can make fun of them and they’re not so stupid that you want to yank your hair out

Not seen any, nor Game of Thrones , nor a full Star Wars film, nor any Godfather film.
You took it too far, bro.

Wait, are you a girl? Would make a little more sense.

I've only seen part one, when it first came out ..

And only because my friend at the time was totally into the drag racing car seen back then..

I realized how fucking retarded of a movie this was about to be when barbeque boy shows up to the house party and vin says

"We only drink Corona here"...

I fucking lost it, right there..

I think I saw the first 3? Or the first 2. Not really sure.

I dont watch movies with The Crock in it so I stopped whenever he showed up.

And only because my friend at the time was totally into the drag racing car seen back then..

I realized how fucking retarded of a movie this was about to be when barbeque boy shows up to the house party and vin says

That’s exactly one of the reasons I like those movies though. The unintentionally hilarious moments like that. I’m a life long Mystery Science Theatre fan though

I mean, you know Vin Diesel thought that line was bad ass when he said it

Last edited:
I watched all the way up to 6 and when I saw the highway catch I was done.

The problem with getting more and more extreme with these stunts is that there's no more consequences involved. You can literally throw the sun at Vin Diesel in one of these moves and he'll run over it.

And don't get me started on the latest trailer. The movies are basically comics now: they keep getting bigger and more elaborate, they never end, and nobody ever stays dead.

Just the first one, which I had already seen when it was called Point Break.

Never seen one. Seen 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there at most, but I've never seen more than 20% of any of these movies. Not one. Anybody else?

The most of a F&F movie I've seen is on American Dad.
Same here.

I have watched clips / a portion of the first one and the Tokyo one but never sat through most of a movie.

I just don't see the draw. Just isn't entertaining . It reminds me of The A-Team, which as a kid was fun to watch but as an adult I couldn't sit through them.

Even the trailers killed some of my neurons so I decided against watching any of the movies.
My guess is they are directed to people who like reggaeton, are Marasalvatrucha, hood rats and rednecks alike.

I too haven't watched any of the movies. No interest at all.

Looks lame and gay.

<PlusJuan>This. My ex at the time liked Vin Diesel and Pitch Black so I took her.

Kept banging her for about 6 months afterwards but we never really dated much beyond that

Pretty crappy overall but it makes a crapload of money so they keep on making them.

Never really wanted to watch any of them. They don't look like they would be at all interesting.

I watched the first one and liked it. But I liked it so much I figured they'd never top it so never bothered with any sequels. I may have to get on it sometime though. Recently I was sat next my Dad on an airplane and he was watching one of the latest ones with The Rock and the Stath. It looked fucken retarded with how seriously it was taking itself

i’ve seen five of them:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 7

only one i liked was Furious 7 because it was like the apex of magical realism for meatheads.

Back