I've never watched a single 'Fast and Furious'movie. Anybody else?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Never seen one. Seen 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there at most, but I've never seen more than 20% of any of these movies. Not one. Anybody else?

The most of a F&F movie I've seen is on American Dad.

Never even seen 5 minutes here or there. I have no interest.

I’ve seen the first one and some parts of the other. That franchise has changed quite a bit.

Watched the first 3 or 4. Not interested in them now. Over hyped blockbusters.

That being said I do hope Cena puts in a solid performance for this new one.

The first one was a decent cop/antihero style film. They decided to focus on all the worst parts of the first one to base the franchise on though.

Rest in peace Kyle Walker RIP

I watched the Japan one, that’s it. It was fun, for what it was, in HD bluray. No interest in watching any more of them though.

Watched every single one of them except furious eight and the one with The Rock and Idris Elba. Tokyo Drift is the only movie in the franchise that I have watched more than once though.

I make it a rule not to watch anything with Van Diesel in it. Dude has the range of acting of a dried out potato

Not seen any, nor Game of Thrones , nor a full Star Wars film, nor any Godfather film.

I watch Tokyo Drift every time it's on. They're garbage movies but I'm not always interested in watching high cinema. Are you looking for props or something TS?

Nope, not a single frame. I guess I'd watch it if it was on, but I'm weird about film series. I watch in the order in which they were released so if anything other than the first was on I wouldn't watch.

Never even seen 5 minutes here or there. I have no interest.
Same. I've never had any interest in racecar movies & the vast majority of big-budget action films leave me cold. At least those that I watch. Which isn't many.

Seen the first 3 and parts of the newer ones but get them all mixed up

I've not watched a single second of any of the movies, but I have heard them talked about a lot on the How Did This Get Made podcast and found myself laughing at what they said went on in them. Each time I tell myself I should watch the movies before listening to the podcast first but I never end up doing it.

I make it a rule not to watch anything with Van Diesel in it. Dude has the range of acting of a dried out potato
I'm watching "the last witch Hunter " right now.

Fucking love that movie.

Watch first 3 then leave it

Tokyo drift is the best come at me

I like the tuna here

Bullshit asshole no one likes the tuna here

Yeah well I do.

I watched one
It was shite, I’m not even British, that’s just how much I hated the movie

Back