I've heard the life in Canada is boring..

Shit - sorry friend

Help me I been meaning to make a comprehensive tag list and I got memory problems
S'all good buddeh! We'll hash it out over some Timmie's eh?

Meanwhile, things got hectic over the weekend here at TIFF, damn riot broke out

FragrantDisloyalAfricanporcupine-size_restricted.gif

S'all good buddeh! We'll hash it out over some Timmie's eh?

Meanwhile, things got hectic over the weekend here at TIFF, damn riot broke out

FragrantDisloyalAfricanporcupine-size_restricted.gif

We had a bad one over here on the east coast too

bbb.jpg

Countries = people

I know that. Everybody must know it.
I was trying to be funny. It was either not very funny, the humour was too subtle, you were too dumb to get it, or a combination of at least 2 of the above.

I've lived in Canada all my life (42 years). I've traveled all over the east side of the country. Unfortunately I've never been west. That said I can unequivocally say that Montreal is easily the worse place I've visited in Canada. Quebec City is the place to be in Quebec. It's a fun, beautifully built city with history and elegance.

Damn dude, I'm not angry at all. It would just appear I have a different perspective than you.

I've lived in Montreal for fifty years. I've been out west, I've spent time in the maritime provinces, I have good friends from the prairie provinces.

There are good things and bad things about every major city in Canada, but on the whole I feel there is more good than bad.

Most people who visit Montreal have a positive experience. I am curious as what was negative about yours. I would guess you prefer a quiet experience, as you loved Quebec City, which although truly beautiful is quite boring. I'm close so I visit from time to time, but there isn't really a lot to do there but look at the beautiful buildings, enjoy gourmet coffee, and eat spectacular meals.

I've lived in Montreal for fifty years. I've been out west, I've spent time in the maritime provinces, I have good friends from the prairie provinces.

There are good things and bad things about every major city in Canada, but on the whole I feel there is more good than bad.

Most people who visit Montreal have a positive experience. I am curious as what was negative about yours. I would guess you prefer a quiet experience, as you loved Quebec City, which although truly beautiful is quite boring. I'm close so I visit from time to time, but there isn't really a lot to do there but look at the beautiful buildings, enjoy gourmet coffee, and eat spectacular meals.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head. I like the quieter experience but I had a ton of fun in the urban areas of Quebec City too. Unfortunately with Montreal I've just had bad experiences after bad experiences mostly due to rude people ruining the experience for me.

P.S. All those things you described about Quebec city sound like a lot of fun to me LOL.

Ya but heard they both apologized after for their rude behaviour.

Did I ever tell you about the true story where a bicycler was about to cross the street and he waved me on as I was bout to make a right turn into his path and I waved him on and we waved each other on for most of the afternoon.

In the states that would have been a gun fight

Boring? More like... not full of sociopaths who gun people down, thieves who break into your car or house, batshit minorities in violent street gang wars, homeless people living on the sidewalk and shitting in the street, people dying left and right from opioid ODs, and millions upon millions of illegal immigrants hanging out like it's no big deal.

Visit Canada... enjoy what a non-batshit society feels like.

Toronto is a great multicultural city where people of any colour can party with and love who they want.

There are festivals and parades and many bars.

Come visit.
Montreal is way better if you are looking for a place to go out and have fun.

I wouldn't personally want to live there, but for activities it is probably the best place. It is also ranked as one of the cities with the best nightlife in the world.

Did I ever tell you about the true story where a bicycler was about to cross the street and he waved me on as I was bout to make a right turn into his path and I waved him on and we waved each other on for most of the afternoon.

In the states that would have been a gun fight
heh. i've done the same thing. Then got mad because the other guy would not just go, then felt bad for getting mad. lol.

My classmates Grandparents live in Vancouver. Flew into Sea-Tac then drove to Bellingham where he lives. Stayed a few days there but got bored real fast. So we decided to drive up to visit his grandparents in Vancouver. Great city with lot of restaurants.

Back