I've heard the life in Canada is boring..

canada is trash.. Bad weather, Bad beer, Jealousy of America to the max.... Only decent part is Montreal

Depends on where you are and what you make of it. I grew up on the border and have family spread throughout the united states, there is no big difference. If you enjoy city life go to Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto or Montreal. If you like the outdoors, lakes or the ocean there is plenty of places to go.

One stereotype that isn't true is the Canadians are more 'nice', maybe the older generation not this one. We can be 'right greasy' pricks.

We make similar jokes about New Zealand in Australia ha ha

Australia isn't off limits either, pal.

Bk0qVcm.jpg

canada is trash.. Bad weather, Bad beer, Jealousy of America to the max.... Only decent part is Montreal

Youre from new england? Where a lot of my family are and its no better. Plus everyone there comes up to our bars when they turn 19.

Boring? More like... not full of sociopaths who gun people down, thieves who break into your car or house, batshit minorities in violent street gang wars, homeless people living on the sidewalk and shitting in the street, people dying left and right from opioid ODs, and millions upon millions of illegal immigrants hanging out like it's no big deal.

Visit Canada... enjoy what a non-batshit society feels like.

They sure broke into my car when i lived in Vancouver, every month. haha

They sure broke into my car when i lived in Vancouver, every month. haha
I've lived rural for about 15 years now and even my car has been broken into here in the country :(

Youre from new england? Where a lot of my family is and its no better. Plus everyone there comes up to our bars when they turn 19.
to Montreal... I mentioned it as being good. Im from NY, live in New England. People stay here after 21 though, NE has the best beer in the world.

Considering my two favorite hobbies are mountain biking and woodworking, Canada is basically heaven on earth/Shangri La

Wisconsin will do for now, though.

to Montreal... I mentioned it as being good. Im from NY, live in New England. People stay here after 21 though, NE has the best beer in the world.
That's kind of subjective really.

I've lived rural for about 15 years now and even my car has been broken into here in the country :(

It's getting worse for sure, people in rural areas have started to get hooked on prescription meds since the early 2000's. Rural areas outside of cities get hit hard too.

It's getting worse for sure, people in rural areas have started to get hooked on prescription meds since the early 2000's. Rural areas outside of cities get hit hard too.
Scrips are becoming less popular in my area. Now everyone has moved onto thc and cbd products.

Boring? More like... not full of sociopaths who gun people down, thieves who break into your car or house, batshit minorities in violent street gang wars, homeless people living on the sidewalk and shitting in the street, people dying left and right from opioid ODs, and millions upon millions of illegal immigrants hanging out like it's no big deal.

Visit Canada... enjoy what a non-batshit society feels like.

<23>

Calgary vehicle break-ins surge to nearly 1,000 per month

Vancouver police issue warning spike in vehicles break-ins

Minorities over-represented in Canadian prisons

There's an ethnic gang for just about every immigrant.

Police keeping an eye on several ‘newcomer’ gangs popping up in Winnipeg

Exclusive: Family homelessness on the rise

Canada is facing a national opioid crisis. The growing number of overdoses and deaths caused by opioids, including fentanyl, is a public health emergency.

Migrants Fleeing to Canada Learn Even a Liberal Nation Has Limits

Tensions Rise As More U.S. Illegals Cross Border Into Canada

Not as bad but we're not as big.

Scrips are becoming less popular in my area. Now everyone has moved onto thc and cbd products.

Thats good then, canada should be even more chilled out after full legalization.

Ok. Why don't they just join the USA? It's not like Canada has a long history anyways.
I cannot understand where does this hate come from?
Both countries are a mix of ethnicities either way.
USA has way better Politics.
Canada should just join.

Ok. Why don't they just join the USA? It's not like Canada has a long history anyways.
I cannot understand where does this hate come from?
Both countries are a mix of ethnicities either way.
USA has way better Politics.
Canada should just join.
IDK I like canada, I go there a few times a year. They have good candy there.. Love smarties
098471.jpg

I was just joking saying it was trash because it rustles people... we do have way better beer though

Did I ever tell you about the true story where a bicycler was about to cross the street and he waved me on as I was bout to make a right turn into his path and I waved him on and we waved each other on for most of the afternoon.
i call that a midwestern standoff

IDK I like canada, I go there a few times a year. They have good candy there.. Love smarties
098471.jpg

I was just joking saying it was trash because it rustles people... we do have way better beer though

In the 90's, as a kid my friends and i would always cross the border to get your candy. It was easy back then. We'd get Jolt cola and madcap? hot chips. Plus my friends that smoked back then could buy them at 11 at a store called clarks in Calais Maine. lol

In the 90's, as a kid my friends and i would always cross the border to get your candy. It was easy back then. We'd get Jolt cola and madcap? hot chips. Plus my friends that smoked back then could buy them at 11 at a store called clarks in Calais Maine. lol
grass is always greener on the other side i guess

Back