I've gotta ask: Did Bifoot vs Palelei Look Funny?

I kind of feel like I should post this again.

Aside from Soa being tired he was hurt from a bigfoot uppercut

Looks like a wrist across the mouth, which coming from a guy who is 280, I imagine it would be like being kicked square in the face with a shin. My take. You can see Soa soften up/go slightly limp a bit.

It looked like he stood there and waited to get KOed to me. But the guy also is 38 and was resigned for the fight and who knows what kind of shape he was in? He might have just been exhausted. But if BigFoot didn't get a win he basically done so it adds to the suspicion. But Palelei did way better than I expected in the first round for it to be a fix imo. I think they would have had BigFoot just come out and destroy him him for like 2 minutes and finish him if it was a work. Not let some guy who shouldn't even be in there hold his own for the first 5 minutes. I think he just gassed, took a few hard shots, and gave up and waited for the Bigfoot to throw enough for the ref to stop it.

ufc showed a replay... nothing landed even near clean... not the uppercuts or the knee... maybe the very last one when he fell... but the rest landed on arms...

yeah dude was just gassed...he wanted a break...nothing hurts worse than suffocating

I'm just happy I didn't pay for that bullshit. I'm no longer paying for any event that doesn't have at least two title fights. & to feed into the controversy... yeah, I think that the UFC is becoming rather shady. Just my opinion based on no source other than my own eyes & intuition. & the fact that the execs are scumbags.

All I have to say, is thank jbg for warriors like Lawler & rory, giving us fights that satiate our desire for pure, unadulterated violence. I literally would not pay for any event, ever if it wasn't for fighters like them

I'm not trying to earn myself some dubs or cause a huge ruckus. I was at a bar so maybe I really just missed something. But as I was watching it, and in subsequent replays, it appears Soa didn't try to engage with punches throughout the fight, was winning, and then curled up standing for no apparent reason. Then He was hit with one punch (after a half-dozen or so somehow missed him) and he fell immediately.

I'm more than willing to assume I missed some significant strike that put him out of sorts, or that he was just so tired but too proud to tap out, but it looked super weird to me.

He gassed and one of the shots landed pretty hard.

My god some people here are sooooo stupid.

Did you see him at the start of the 2nd??? He looked like his blood sugar hit -479...

Looked like Soa just gave up after having a competitive 1st round. Doesn't make any sense.

Soa isn't as good as I thought. He's just big and strong and at HW that can get you somewhere but not to the top 10. He ran into someone bigger who has more skills.

My god some people here are sooooo stupid.

Did you see him at the start of the 2nd??? He looked like his blood sugar hit -479...

50.gif

I think he gassed himself in the first trying to muscle those takedowns.

Why are we allowed to discuss this, when after 189 these types of threads made up half the front page, yet were mercilessly deleted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back