Opinion ITS TIME!!!!!........To Eat Babies?!?!?!?!?

{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}

2 minute video - very very worth it.

You've taken our dreams.
You've taken our childhoods.
So, for the planet, we must start eating babies.

tenor.gif

In all seriousness, if this is an acting performance by a conservative, this is one of the best political trolljobs since.... well... Trump's Nickleback tweet from 36 hours ago.

That girl is definitely a sherdogger. @franklinstower is that you or someone you know?

I'm all for it. As long as they eat their own and the government will not shoulder their kuru treatments.

so it's a troll, trolling AOC, who actually thought the troll was mentally ill & decided to be compassionate & not address her alarming behavior.

rather than to believe that, it's more convenient to say that this troll is a legit AOC supporter, suggesting to eat babies, & AOC skirting around this is proof she wants to eat babies too.

checks out.

now let's exercise this same logic.

"very nice people on both sides"

oh snap, Trump didn't deny them ZOMG Trump is pro KKK & pro Antifa

mission accomplished.

rather than to believe that, it's more convenient to say that this troll is a legit AOC supporter, suggesting to eat babies, & AOC skirting around this is proof she wants to eat babies too.
To be fair, the troll position differs from AOC's only by a matter of degree. Strip out the baby eating and you get the same level of hysteria.

TBH, I hope this opens the door to more & more people trolling the fuck out of our politicians.

I somehow believe if this were to become a thing, it may be an effective tool to straighten some of them up.

To be fair, the troll position differs from AOC's only by a matter of degree. Strip out the baby eating and you get the same level of hysteria.

That’s what I was thinking. If you take the Green New Deal and AOC’s claims at face value then this is all perfectly reasonable

If you look closely at her face you can see a look of "oh my god, are these the people who follow me?" lol

Are you not entertained...by the current state of our politics!?

Obvious troll but come on, this is too good.

TBH, I hope this opens the door to more & more people trolling the fuck out of our politicians.

I somehow believe if this were to become a thing, it may be an effective tool to straighten some of them up.
I like it, but be careful what you wish for. Pols are already trolling us and we're lapping it up like it's our last meal. This lack of seriousness is funny to watch but can't sustain itself for the long term.

That’s what I was thinking. If you take the Green New Deal and AOC’s claims at face value then this is all perfectly reasonable.

Truly. They have to be stopped.

Back