Opinion ITS TIME!!!!!........To Eat Babies?!?!?!?!?

New marketing campaign for Taco Bell...Baby Burrito..

I can't believe AOC didn't just shut her down.

I cant either

Like dude what the fuck are you mental we arent eating babies get this chick out of here

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt that chick just caught her off guard and stunned her but still you are supposed to be a professional and no one should be getting mic time at your press events to spew nonsense

The eat babies chick is totally trollin and aoc looked like a deer in headlights

Agreed.

I was getting hungry and was almost convinced to eat the first baby I saw infront of its mother.

But then I saw her T-shirt and realised it was a bad idea.

Well I'm not saying you have to stop eating babies, but those poll numbers for believing it was legit seem a little on the high side.
I guess it's the Daily Wire, so a lot of them want to believe.

I guess I expected even she has some limits that would be easy to draw.

Some limits?

Every interview and public appearance she's made has been highly scripted.

In the rare occasion she gets owned by the head of ICE or questioned by this 'Eat All Babies' crazy bitch she is terrible at ad-libbing a decent response without the Deer-In-Headlights look.

God bless her for being a gift to Republicans.

Well I'm not saying you have to stop eating babies, but those poll numbers for believing it was legit seem a little on the high side.
I guess it's the Daily Wire, so a lot of them want to believe.

I'm still of the opinion if the media doesn't expose her as a fraud within another 14 hours, its because they found out she's a crazy leftist.

I'm still of the opinion if the media doesn't expose her as a fraud within another 14 hours, its because they found out she's a crazy leftist.

It's true that female trolls are extremely rare, but perhaps it wasn't her idea.
The thing is, the way the T-Shirt was hidden and revealed means she knows how batshit crazy it is. Which means she's not crazy enough to really be trying to promote the idea.

Just as long as its just white babies I don't think the left will have a problem with this.

It's true that female trolls are extremely rare, but perhaps it wasn't her idea.
The thing is, the way the T-Shirt was hidden and revealed means she knows how batshit crazy it is. Which means she's not crazy enough to really be trying to promote the idea.

Oh I don't doubt she knew what she was proposing would be received as extreme, but all extreme measures to avoid the climate apocalypse are reasonable solutions.

Just as long as its just white babies I don't think the left will have a problem with this.

Well, for the sake of diversity some black and brown babies should be thrown on the barbeque.

Some Asian babies thrown in the deep fryer.

And some Jewish babies thrown in the..........

<Deported1>

Not gonna click on that YouTube link out of fear of literal meaning.

OMFGod Blessed Murica

Shale.png

Shale1.png

Shale2.jpg

BHD.png

AHD.png

PD.png

MD.png

Video-Slide-Oil-Price-v-Production-1200x675.jpg

June-2018-American-Elements-1200x675.jpg

"There were lessons learned in the production of fracked oil and gas in the United States with OPEC’s desire to drive the US industry to its knees and start an oil pricing war to make fracking uncompetitive. Instead of folding up their hands, US producers innovated new processes and introduced new technologies which drove down operating costs. Now, OPEC cannot compete and is fighting a losing battle to drive out US shale. America will be self-sufficient in energy by late 2019.

There are numerous new techniques being applied including smart drill-bits with computer chips that can seek out cracks in the rock and adjust the drilling accordingly, fully degradable fracture balls and seats to isolate zones during well stimulation that eliminates previous limitations on lateral lengths and maximizes estimated ultimate recovery while reducing risks and costs as well as expandable tubulars, more cost-effective rotary steerable systems, and intelligent drill pipe for high-rate bottomhole data telemetry drilling to depths no longer limited by initial hole diameter.”

anigif_original-26013-1404240465-47.gif
BHGE has been hitting 1 mile in 24 hrs consistently this year and I think topped a record at 10k feet a day. Pretty crazy how quickly this all has advanced.

Hillary Clinton probably ate a couple babies with her Spirit Cooking lol

BHGE has been hitting 1 mile in 24 hrs consistently this year and I think topped a record at 10k feet a day. Pretty crazy how quickly this all has advanced.

They really went balls to the wall once the Saudis threw down the gauntlet and haven't looked back since. It's been a triumph for America and testament to its incomparable capacity for innovation. "Ban Fracking" is the most brainless policy suggestion I'd heard prior to eating babies.

And do what, go back to foreign oil dependency, be at the whims of global supply/chain disruptions? Fuck that. State has been stacking billions into public coffers through sovereign wealth and K-12 education trust funds from this energy boom too, it hasn't all gone to private hands.

Oh I don't doubt she knew what she was proposing would be received as extreme, but all extreme measures to avoid the climate apocalypse are reasonable solutions.

Lyndon Larouche PAC seems to be taking credit:

Not for the first time:

Lyndon Larouch PAC seems to be taking credit:

Yeah, I saw those tweets. Not sure how credible they are. Could be a big coincidence that 'PAC' would be taking advantage of to gain followers, traffic to its site, and donations.

The Green New Baby Meal <45>
giphy.gif
Try and take my future baby and I'll raise hell all the way to Washington liberal loons.

Back