Opinion ITS TIME!!!!!........To Eat Babies?!?!?!?!?

dumplings-jiao-zi-fruit-chan-hong-kong-horror-hong-kong-cinema-film-reviews1.jpg

Great horror story

Probably acting. Well, hopefully acting

But AOC can’t just go around saying Miami won’t exist in 3 years. And Greta saying we are in a mass extinction.

Gullible people are gonna flip their lids and become hysterical.

Sadly, that may be the intention
tenor.gif

Lol. And that's what happens when you don't take the conversation seriously, and instead trot out silly little mascots to engage in it instead.

AOC and Greta are dangerous.

Within 24 hours the media will find out who that woman is.

We will hear she's a Republican/Conservative/Actor/WhateverElse to establish that was a performance to mock OAC & the holy Climate Change movement.

Or, if we never hear from the media who she is, she's a legit crazy bitch.

Its already been 5 hours so I wouldn't be surprised if they already combing through her social media and interviewing her exboyfriends.

Yep. I am totally on board with your call here. She's fucking crazy or super troll.

She screwed that event all up. AOC looked lost.

Does AOC ever mention in her response that we should not eat babies? I think someone in the press should ask her position on that.

Gold! Killing me!

<36>

She just stood there all blank.

"Congresswoman! Congresswoman! What is your position on eating babies?"

It could become a new cultural joke where people yell it out to her where ever she goes. The amount of troll out there today is great.

She had a golden opportunity to condemn the eating of babies, for the record, and she deliberately skirted around it.

Obvious troll job. Although AOC in a position of power feels like a giant troll job in and of itself.

Last edited:
Because she's of the party that supports post-birth abortion.

If there's a choice of just not aiding an infant that is just a few minutes old, not helping it breathe, not feeding it....

...and instead grab a fork and knife...

Well, that's 8 pounds of pure protein. Why let it go to waste?

Honestly, the only people on the left that will have a problem with this are the vegans.

Ah damn! This thread is gold!

{<redford}

Interesting...

Interesting poll.

51/49 in favor of it being an act.

The T-Shirt (and "reveal") pushed it way too far IMO.

This seems like a meme that was made up on Reddit and 4Chan.

Its like those brilliant trolls got together and said...

'So we got Pepe and OK-signs banned, but lets take this to the next level. How much further insane could those climate change activists become? What are they going to be advocating for in 5 years when they believe the planet is 7 years away from being destroyed?'

-"All pigs, chickens, and cows will be killed, and people will still want to eat meat. What kind of meat could they find that would help the environment?"

-"Babies. Eat all the babies. All of them."

The T-Shirt (and "reveal") pushed it way too far IMO.

Agreed.

I was getting hungry and was almost convinced to eat the first baby I saw infront of its mother.

But then I saw her T-shirt and realised it was a bad idea.

Bombing Russia wouldn't be good enough... lol

There's no way she's being serious lol.

I can't believe AOC didn't just shut her down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back