"It's just like in Brazil, complete corruption." - Anderson Silva

what's with these ass-clown pseudo translators?

Say exactly what the guy says or don't say anything at all!

-Many people don't know how the scoring works.
-Whether McGregor becomes as successful as Anderson Silva or not has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that Anderson lost the fight and on the fact that is a cheater.
-FYI, I was rooting for Aldo on UFC 194.
-Anderson Silva being able to do stuff in the octagon that nobody else can do has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that Anderson lost the fight and on the fact that is a cheater.

Anything else?
Pure salt is what's else. Sorry, but I have no time for Silva bashers as they clearly haven't a clue. GOAT - live with it!

Only damage suffered was an eyepoke from Bisping.. I can't argue.

Just look at Bispings face.. + since they figure nobody watches fight pass..... Bisping was KO'd and got 3.47 min recovery time before the 4th lol..

Anderson has nobody to blame but himself. He didn't capitalize when he should have and let Bisping back into the fight.

Pure salt is what's else. Sorry, but I have no time for Silva bashers as they clearly haven't a clue. GOAT - live with it!

This you ?

kid-covering-ears-18342447.jpg

Yeah, but it's not scored on damage.

Most of the damage happened after Bisping let his guard down
Basic ref instructions before EVERY main event: "Defend yourself at all times". Bisping knows the rules. Silva, at 40, was clearly rusty for first couple of rounds, and isn't a shadow of his old self anyway and should just retire. But whatever YOU think, he is the better fighter of the two men, something even Bisping acknowledged at the end of the fight. Half of these guys took to the sport watching Silva. Let's just have a bit of respect and appreciation, is all I ask - like Bisping rightfully showed.

i wouldnt have translated that either.. that was an awful thing to say at the moment. Bisping did win more rounds tho..Anderson wasted too much time fucking around dancing and clowning

what's with these ass-clown pseudo translators?

Say exactly what the guy says or don't say anything at all!

Agreed. It really bothers me that fighters who rise to the very top, don't learn a little English. Just enough to do a cage interview for the fans in attendance that helped to pay for your fight winnings.

Don't be "That guy", Bisping was completely outclassed. The fact that he won some meaningless scorecards in the middle of London doesn't change the fact that Anderson used his as a punching bag.
Don't forget to place a towel over your pillow tonight :p

Don't be "That guy", Bisping was completely outclassed. The fact that he won some meaningless scorecards in the middle of London doesn't change the fact that Anderson used his as a punching bag.
What about when he was wide-eyed getting punched in the face at the end of round 2 with the lights in his face because he was facing the ceiling?

Outclassed? Losing 3 rounds of 5 and being outworked and outstruck for 2 whole rounds at the beginning in being outclassed?

Get your head out of the Brazil bias fans club dude.

He lost and is claiming it was a robbery. Just a brazilian whiner.

I'm brazilian by the way

"Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

Haha. Seriously though??? We've all heard that great Kenny Florian rant before.

Have you noticed how when MOST fighters turn and talk to the ref, their opponent backs off? You know why? Actually, from your comment, I assume you don't.

But it's called sportsmanship.

its different when you have ten secs left in the round and you have stunned your opponent

So? Some people just mark up more than others. I thankfully rarely bleed or get marked up. In 4 years, I've had about 2 nose bleeds and a slight, slight black eye.
There is a lad in our gym who regularly has a black eye - I've never once seen him getting hit that hard. Funny thing is, he's the hardest hitter in the gym.

This. Look at guys like Hendo, Penn, Anderson. Never bleed or get busted up. Then look at Conor, Sanchez, Diaz Bros.

Back