"It's just like in Brazil, complete corruption." - Anderson Silva

Don't be "That guy", Bisping was completely outclassed. The fact that he won some meaningless scorecards in the middle of London doesn't change the fact that Anderson used his as a punching bag.
LMFAO! 2 knock downs and 5 rounds of out working compared to one dirty knee: Bisping was anything but outclassed. If anything, Anderson was outclassed and the judges score cards reveal it. 10000 years from now when people want to know who Anderson Silva was; his record will always read as all 3 judges unanimously finding Michael the winner. Additionally, it will also be seen that Anderson was WINLESS in the age of random drug testing; let that sink in. The Lance Armstrong, the Barry Bonds of MMA, no doubt about it.

Brazil has been absolutely devastated by random testing. Barao lost his belt, Wand ran away, AS got exposed and is winless, Aldo pulled out and then git KO'd stiff in 13 and the only two left, Werdum and RDA, both pulled out of their fights and fight like 1 x every year. Should be interesting.

Mark up?

Bisping had 3 or 4 vaginas on his face

So? It's easy to get cut and some people are just more prone to it than others. I think tonight is the first time I've ever seen Silva with blood on his face. He just doesn't cut.
Then you look at GSP who is bruised to f*ck at the end of every fight. It's just one of those things.

If you watch the replay, Herb makes a step in motion to give a break in the fight. Michael sees this and lowers his guard, allowing Silva to flying knee him.

I don't think it's anyone's fault, it's just shitty.

Saw it again, Herb Dean shouts something like : Go! Keep fighting! , and then Bisping eats the knee.

Anyways, he should be focused on Anderson, not on the referee.

bisping + controversy + In the UK = nothing new? didnt see the fight

Im not surprised at the ridiculous comments, or Silva's, but id hoped there would be more levelheads.

Ignoring the fact that Silva is a doufus, and that Bisping got beat up, you have to score it by the system.

Bisping won round 1 and certainly two. Silva won round 3, and theres a good case for a 10-8, and cleanly easily won round 5.

it comes down to 4, and there are many, maybe the majority, who would score that round to Bisping for pressing the action and having Silva on the fence for most of the round. For me, positional dominance is only something I look at if all lse is close to equal, and I felt Bisping landed little of significance, and that Silva landed much in that last 45 seconds. I had that round for Silva, but EXPECTED that most, including the judges, did not.

I felt Silva won 48-47, but was not slightly surprised by the result.

Ps - cant stand Silva's goofy tricks, playing stupid like he won in the third, walking away instead of getting on Bisping, all his shit... Hes an idiot. Bisping is a bit of a cunt, but I was going for him because he is a regular guy who gives it his best.

Have you noticed how when MOST fighters turn and talk to the ref, their opponent backs off? You know why? Actually, from your comment, I assume you don't.

But it's called sportsmanship.

It's a fight, fight until the ref stops it. It's that simple.

Silva is his own worst enemy because he could have won this fight 10 different times and decdied to sit back and wait for Bisping to strike. At the beginning of rd 4 Bisping was OUT of it, and couldn't even stand but Bisping let him stand there and wait until he cleared his head. Silva seriously, you fucked up. Retire already.

Stay salty you brazilian cheater.

3-2 Bisping.

Congratulations to Jesse Pinkman for preparing Bisping so well.

yb.gif

I hope the Andy fans are outdoors right now or all that sand pouring out of their vaginas is gonna make a mess inside.

Don't be "That guy", Bisping was completely outclassed. The fact that he won some meaningless scorecards in the middle of London doesn't change the fact that Anderson used his as a punching bag.
It was a unanimous decision, sir

"Brazil, there's no way to win, they take it from you, you saw it. This is it, mission accomplished, sometimes not. It's just like in Brazil, complete corruption." Kenny Florian

Sorry I had to have one.

Don't disagree but he lost according to the scoring system that's in place. Anderson had plenty of opportunities to capatilize and stop that fight and chose to do what Anderson does. Did he do more damage? Absolutely, but what is the first rule of fighting? Never leave a decision to the judges

Silva is his own worst enemy because he could have won this fight 10 different times and decdied to sit back and wait for Bisping to strike. At the beginning of rd 4 Bisping was OUT of it, and couldn't even stand but Bisping let him stand there and wait until he cleared his head. Silva seriously, you fucked up. Retire already.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I had $50 on Silva and was like, "Why the fuck is he just standing there?" Totally retarded game plan. Total mental fuck up. He deserved to lose.

Even though I had money on Silva I would've felt bad to see Bisping get robbed in a fight I thought he clearly won.

If he remarks were truthful about his country, then poor taste or not, who gives a fuck. I'd rather someone speak in poor taste so long as they think they speaking the truth. If he indeed thinks his country is corrupt as he felt the UFC was corrupt that is his opinion, fuck you if you didn't like it.

So should a fighter not notify the ref when they've been eye-poked?

Anderson's technique was perfectly legal. But it was not honorable.
lmao, you act like it's some kind of kung fu movie with that honor talk. Herb Dean told them to keep fighting, Anderson did while Bisping decided to complain to Herb instead and ate a knee to the head for it. Anderson did nothing wrong and Herb did nothing wrong, Bisping has only himself to blame when his wife looks at him like he's the elephant man for the next 4 weeks.

Back