"It's just like in Brazil, complete corruption." - Anderson Silva

Don't be "That guy", Bisping was completely outclassed. The fact that he won some meaningless scorecards in the middle of London doesn't change the fact that Anderson used his as a punching bag.

Are you blind?

Anderson didn't do anything to win that fight. You cant play around and then expect to get serious at round 3.

in no combat sport did Bisping have the better of Anderson

Don't be "That guy", Bisping was completely outclassed. The fact that he won some meaningless scorecards in the middle of London doesn't change the fact that Anderson used his as a punching bag.

Anderson literally did nothing for 70% of the fight. Standing against the cage and taking punches does not win a fight.

Also, his knee at the end of the third was a total cheap shot.

Well, he's right....

Anderson had a scratch from an eye poke and Bispings face looked like a lawnmower ran over it..

But whatevs...

Butthurt Anderson fan, I guess

So? Some people just mark up more than others. I thankfully rarely bleed or get marked up. In 4 years, I've had about 2 nose bleeds and a slight, slight black eye.
There is a lad in our gym who regularly has a black eye - I've never once seen him getting hit that hard. Funny thing is, he's the hardest hitter in the gym.

Guy fights the stupidest fight in he history of MMA and still thinks he should win for acting a fool.

So? Some people just mark up more than others. I thankfully rarely bleed or get marked up. In 4 years, I've had about 2 nose bleeds and a slight, slight black eye.
There is a lad in our gym who regularly has a black eye - I've never once seen him getting hit that hard. Funny thing is, he's the hardest hitter in the gym.

Mark up?

Bisping had 3 or 4 vaginas on his face

Could you explain to me what Herb Dean did? Do you know what means "defend yourself at all times"?
If you watch the replay, Herb makes a step in motion to give a break in the fight. Michael sees this and lowers his guard, allowing Silva to flying knee him.

I don't think it's anyone's fault, it's just shitty.

So winning a decision doesn't actually count as winning a fight? I never knew that.

Salty loser shame to see a great fighter become a bad loser.

I thought a rematch in Brazil would be cool, but I guess it isn't then? :p

No dude, Bisping won and rightfully so 3-2. Silva looked like he could have won n the later rounds, but he barely did anything. I'm glad the judges didnt mess it up and give it to Silva

Damn, I've just posted it too right after you. I'm sorry, mate, my mistake.
Wow.... never seen anyone apologise before on Sherdog. I gave you a 'like' for being a humble person. I personally don't mind double threads cos it's easy to miss interesting posts sometimes. I wondered why Silva changed language halfway through his speech so it was good to see people translating it.

Ha, I fucking knew Soares must have softened it. Classic Soares.

Can't blame Anderson for being salty, he beat the shit out of Bisping for the last 3 rounds. But hey, the UFC has to be able to keep marketing The Count as undefeated in England! Catchy tagline!

Not the worst decision Bisping's been gifted.

gtfo with that bullshit

Have you noticed how when MOST fighters turn and talk to the ref, their opponent backs off? You know why? Actually, from your comment, I assume you don't.

But it's called sportsmanship.

Back