"It's just like in Brazil, complete corruption." - Anderson Silva

"Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."
-Kenny Florian

I never put to much weight into words athletes say right after loosing. Adrenaline and disappointment are still flying high, special when it was a close loss and you get a mic put in your face. You say stuff in the heat of the moment.
Lets see what he says in the next couple of days.

Bispings face looked like mush purely because of that knee he took in the spot where Herb should have stopped the fight to let Mike get his mouthpeice back in.

Aside from that, I thought Mike was much more effective throughout. Hardly a 'corrupt' result. According to the scoring system (which I hate), it was clearly Bisping's fight

its different when you have ten secs left in the round and you have stunned your opponent

Was Bisping really stunned at that point though? I mean, he had taken some shots. But he was obviously still lucid enough to sit there and have a conversation with the ref about a mouthpiece.

Bispings face looked like mush purely because of that knee he took in the spot where Herb should have stopped the fight to let Mike get his mouthpeice back in.

Aside from that, I thought Mike was much more effective throughout. Hardly a 'corrupt' result. According to the scoring system (which I hate), it was clearly Bisping's fight

Pretty much this. All of it.

Maybe if Anderson stopped fannying around and threw some strikes in the first couple of rounds he would have won.

Well done Bisping, his record has took a hit from judging in the past, in my opinion he should have Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen in his win column(and to be fair Hammil in the loss), but he's done a lot with what he he's got physically.

You know what's funny? A fighter talking about "corruption" right after getting busted for PEDs.

Bisping scored for the win, even if he looked like he was kissing a chain saw post fight. Anderson did his get in striking range and don't strike thing again. Maybe it'stime for him to call it a career

Stay salty you brazilian cheater.

3-2 Bisping.

Congratulations to Jesse Pinkman for preparing Bisping so well.
I agree, Anderson lost but preparation had nothing to do with Bisping winning.

I agree, Anderson lost but preparation had nothing to do with Bisping winning.
I think it did. He remained extremely focused throughout the fight and never took Anderson's bait.

Stay salty you brazilian cheater.

3-2 Bisping.

Congratulations to Jesse Pinkman for preparing Bisping so well.

Bwahahahahahaha

psycrs.gif

Could you explain to me what Herb Dean did? Do you know what means "defend yourself at all times"?
Technically Anderson wasn't intelligently defending himself either. Dropping hands, sticking chin out etc.
It is Herbs job and number one responsibility protect the fighter from unnecessary damage and ultimately death. Obviously they have to consider the promotion 'UFC' regarding early/late stoppages, boring/exciting fights etc.
But the rules need to be more specific and black and wait as when a referee stoppage is warranted. It's too open to opinion and circumstances.
I've seen herb stop fights where a fighter knocked down and rattled but still trying to stand up and defending strikes??

Back