Its get drunk and fall down the stairs night again

Yep 2 stories with 3 bedrooms a 150 inch movie screen downstairs a 108 screen upstairs my own gym and i live on a lake. Wanna see pics? Wanna see whats in my garage too? Its in my avatar along with a jetski

I'm impressed.

Do you have any other expensive items? I've always looked up to people with gold watches and stuff so maybe some jewelry details?

I know this is a jokey thread but I've decided to stop drinking for the remainder of my life. Doesn't offer me anything anymore. Gonna be rough but I'm up for the challenge

Think about what you are doing before you hurt someone.

It's all over for me. Game over man...game over

Think about the people you won't meet. The fun you won't have. Twenty years from now you won't be able to down two beers without experiencing diarrhea and two day hangovers. Get it out of the way now or you won't have a youth to look back on.

if you're gonna lie on the interwebs at least keep you're story straight.

Im not lying and dont really give a fuck what you think I worked at Nissan for years and then became certified as an AFAA personal trainer. I invested well and retired early I also have my own gym inside the house. As for the getting drunk and falling down I never do that I was just joking. Basically I had a cookout got drunk and jammed on the radio. What did you do last night in your miserable patheric life? What do you ever do that matters? You are probably a loser at life and hate that people have a good time.

Im not lying and dont really give a fuck what you think I worked at Nissan for years and then became certified as an AFAA personal trainer. I invested well and retired early I also have my own gym inside the house. As for the getting drunk and falling down I never do that I was just joking. Basically I had a cookout got drunk and jammed on the radio. What did you do last night in your miserable patheric life? What do you ever do that matters? You are probably a loser at life and hate that people have a good time.

I just used some of my web skills (you shouldn't use photobucket :icon_chee) and found that you're a member of www.penisenlargementforum.com

It all makes sense lol

Why so i can run over your punk ass? I been riding street bikes since 94 punk id make a shit stain out of your ass. Ok heres my house heres my stuff and dont get sad because you will never have it

That TV from 1998 looks rad, bro!

The fan really completes the room.

I'm in the mood to fall down the steps 4 flights, goddammit

I know this is a jokey thread but I've decided to stop drinking for the remainder of my life. Doesn't offer me anything anymore. Gonna be rough but I'm up for the challenge

you quitter,you'll never get anywhere in life with that kind of defeatist attitude!

I own my house punk so quit hating Its a 2 story with 1600 square feet and a 1000 watt stereo system. Im not a punk ass loser like you that pays rent. I also have my own business and make more money than you ever will in your pathetic life. Anyone on here that doesnt like to rock out and shake the house with loud music can run back to momma cause thats probably whos house you live in.

Lol at only a 1600 square feet house.

Came in sure this was a DMF thread. Again.

What did you do last night in your miserable patheric life? What do you ever do that matters? You are probably a loser at life and hate that people have a good time.

Last night I was working on one of America's top television shows like I do every night. I don't hate anyone, life's too short for that shit.

0701111302_zpsayl0pv2b.jpg

Your girlfriend is fine.

Damn right. Def hotter than anything Buk82 has ever had.

Lololol

LOL I like how you know nothing about me, but since your obviously a raging alcoholic with a distorted ego, you claim to know it all. tonight, I will be kicking back by the pool, smoking a blunt, waiting for my girl to come over and go night swimming with. id say im livin better than you, getting drunk in your basic home, admiring all your materialistic items alone while drinking poisin, listening to shitty music and raging. alone. hahahahahaahahahahaha enjoy.

I like him he keeps it real, unlike most of sherdog. Lol.

Back