Its get drunk and fall down the stairs night again

Two stories you say?

Yep 2 stories with 3 bedrooms a 150 inch movie screen downstairs a 108 screen upstairs my own gym and i live on a lake. Wanna see pics? Wanna see whats in my garage too? Its in my avatar along with a jetski

dude owns a crotch rocket & thinks he's ballin'

mTUaaQM.gif

Oh shit? Is this the manatee hunter?

TS, you're probably getting drunk to drown out the guilt.

LOL you were on that thread weren't you. I didnt hit any manatees the cop lied........I am kinda drunk tho

don't forget to get on your bike once you down the 2nd bottle.

don't forget to get on your bike once you down the 2nd bottle.

Why so i can run over your punk ass? I been riding street bikes since 94 punk id make a shit stain out of your ass. Ok heres my house heres my stuff and dont get sad because you will never have it

Ill get the jetski and movie theater pics up soon while you crawl back to your pathetic shithole you dwell in

Yep 2 stories with 3 bedrooms a 150 inch movie screen downstairs a 108 screen upstairs my own gym and i live on a lake. Wanna see pics? Wanna see whats in my garage too? Its in my avatar along with a jetski

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of said house. Seems nice

Looks like your house is attached which Is gay as aids

wow your a badass, you own a connected townhome, a tv and some speakers. oh shit I just saw that dope ass 2002 Nissan truck. ay guess u gotta make compromises to get those totally useful and COOL bikes(you picked the gayest colors by the way). have fun getting drunk alone baller=)

I have always wanted a jet ski tho=(

Last edited:
what kind of a inconsiderate d bag in a connected home blasts outrageously loud wall shaking speakers. id have the cops at your place everynight and I hate cops. oh nvmd, its ok guys, he owns his own company and likes heavy metal music LOL

wow your a badass, you own a connected townhome, a tv and some speakers. oh shit I just saw that dope ass 2002 Nissan truck. ay guess u gotta make compromises to get those totally useful and COOL bikes. have fun getting drunk alone baller=)

I have always wanted a jet ski tho=(

I got that nissan pos when I worked at the nissan plant in smyrna 17 years where have you worked punk I bought that fucker at cost because i worked for nissan. Im retired now where the fuck are you? i own my house and all my stuff what the fuck do you have? You are a pathetic punk that will never have anything so suck on that *********.

Back