Its get drunk and fall down the stairs night again

I got that nissan pos when I worked at the nissan plant in smyrna 17 years where have you worked punk I bought that fucker at cost because i worked for nissan. Im retired now where the fuck are you? i own my house and all my stuff what the fuck do you have? You are a pathetic punk that will never have anything so suck on that *********.

LOL I like how you know nothing about me, but since your obviously a raging alcoholic with a distorted ego, you claim to know it all. tonight, I will be kicking back by the pool, smoking a blunt, waiting for my girl to come over and go night swimming with. id say im livin better than you, getting drunk in your basic home, admiring all your materialistic items alone while drinking poisin, listening to shitty music and raging. alone. hahahahahaahahahahaha enjoy.

smoking a blunt is all u have because u are a loser at life. No decent looking woman would want to be around you and you know this. i dont drink that much falling down the stairs was a joke but a low iq loser like you believes that. Do you honestly think I could type so well if i was falling down some stairs? Now honestly id beat the fuck out of you punk if you were in reach and you know that so crawl back to whatever dirtbag shithole you came from because you dont matter

smoking a blunt is all u have because u are a loser at life. No decent looking woman would want to be around you and you know this. i dont drink that much falling down the stairs was a joke but a low iq loser like you believes that. Do you honestly think I could type so well if i was falling down some stairs? Now honestly id beat the fuck out of you punk if you were in reach and you know that so crawl back to whatever dirtbag shithole you came from because you dont matter

haha once again, making huge leaps n assumptions. and also, if smoking blunt is all I have than by that logic alcohol is all u have, plus I think most normal people would rather smoke some weed by a pool and go night swimming with a girl rather than whatever it is that your doing. and the girl is quite decent, a little chubby but definitely a 7/8 out of 10. and also, ive seen you make threads and post in other threads about falling down the stairs, so either it the longest running "facade" ever or it really happens regularly. you pick. and nah, I got hands for days id fucking wreck you lol, although you would probably be able to run me over on one of those "super cool" crotch rockets. I think ive made a response for everyone of yours, whatchu got queerilimo

Am I the only one that pictures Carl from Aqua Teen when Supra makes these threads lol?

Oh, it's a gimmick fight.

What are the odds they're the same person?

I do this every time I get a girl pregnant

I got that nissan pos when I worked at the nissan plant in smyrna 17 years where have you worked punk I bought that fucker at cost because i worked for nissan. Im retired now where the fuck are you? i own my house and all my stuff what the fuck do you have? You are a pathetic punk that will never have anything so suck on that *********.

Isn't Julia Roberts from Smyrna, Georgia?

I bet TS has terrible facial hair and is balding prematurely tbh.

TS sounds like he knows how to have a good time and that's all that matters

can't be the same guy, posting on an alternate whilst on dubbs is against the rules.
derp

Back