Its get drunk and fall down the stairs night again

supra57

sinner
Banned
Reaction score
last time didnt go so well because Slaughter knocked my electricity out and I didnt get to rock as hard but its on again. This time Im making grilled salmon and dirty rice and Im through a bottle of booze with one more to go. The house is smoked up from the cayenne pepper on the salmon and Im ready to go. Soon the walls will be shaking from some devil music and the neighbors will be calling the law again. Them stairs be waiting for me to fall down them again as my house shakes and I rock out.

last time didnt go so well because Slaughter knocked my electricity out and I didnt get to rock as hard but its on again. This time Im making grilled salmon and dirty rice and Im through a bottle of booze with one more to go. The house is smoked up from the cayenne pepper on the salmon and Im ready to go. Soon the walls will be shaking from some devil music and the neighbors will be calling the law again. Them stairs be waiting for me to fall down them again as my house shakes and I rock out.
I'm amazed that people like you can make enough money to pay rent.

tumblr_mywru0PvqQ1se6omfo1_500.gif

How about you stop being a degenerate and stop drinking?

Maybe try switching to Winger or Firehouse?

How about you stop being a degenerate and stop drinking?

Don't worry. Eventually he will end up a ward of the state as a quadriplegic, complete with catheter, pressure wounds, bedbugs, multiple cats and depression. Although I think he has the depression covered already.

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/MLkDrxh.gif[/img]

Where the fuck have you been fam?

Don't worry. Eventually he will end up a ward of the state as a quadriplegic, complete with catheter, pressure wounds, bedbugs, multiple cats and depression. Although I think he has the depression covered already.

Good, the sooner the better

cool night, bro.
get wasted and post about it on an MMA site subforum.
baller!

Did "It" rub the lotion of it's skin first?

I'm amazed that people like you can make enough money to pay rent.

I own my house punk so quit hating Its a 2 story with 1600 square feet and a 1000 watt stereo system. Im not a punk ass loser like you that pays rent. I also have my own business and make more money than you ever will in your pathetic life. Anyone on here that doesnt like to rock out and shake the house with loud music can run back to momma cause thats probably whos house you live in.

I own my house punk so quit hating Its a 2 story with 1600 square feet and a 1000 watt stereo system. Im not a punk ass loser like you that pays rent. I also have my own business and make more money than you ever will in your pathetic life. Anyone on here that doesnt like to rock out and shake the house with loud music can run back to momma cause thats probably whos house you live in.

Two stories you say?

What kind of business?

Where the fuck have you been fam?

Shit bruh, out and about trying to get this money. I've been posting in the War Room a bit, but I needed to scale back for a while.

I need to make a condies run though. Definitely a must.

Back