It's amazing how unpopular MM is compared to other fighters and champions.

KazaamBR

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Yet he is the most successful champion in the UFC right now (not counting JJ for obvious reasons). Any other champion has more popularity than him, even RDA. Is the FLYW division the reason? Because even with multiple defenses under his belt nobody gives a shit about him. Even BW that isn't a popular division attracts far more attention.

He is streaming right now on Twitch for an incredible amount of 160 people.

Some people like midget wrestling and some don't. Most don't, it would seem.

If you google "Mighty Mouse" this is the main result
latest

I wish he would pull a Denzel Washington in Training Day and unleash some rage.

Bitch at unappreciative fans.

Bitch at Dana for not promoting him.

Bitch at Goldie for existing.

Bitch at his division for not rising to the occasion.

Bitch at Microsoft for the size of original Xbox controllers.

He'd win some fans that way.

i think its his division because ppl dont get wow'd by two 125 pound males fighting, personally i like his fights and hes the best fighter on the roster right now until jones comes back. Ppl always judge fighters by their size which i think was part of the reason Brock attracted a lot of people because ppl look at him and go "woah that dude is a freak of nature i wanna see him smash ppl" Basically what im saying is that Brock had the look and Mighty Mouse doesnt

He just said in his stream that he does not see himself fighting at 135 anytime soon and that his goal is to break Anderson's record.

I think his bland personality is as much to blame as his size. I think he's an amazing fighter but he's just a boring person or seems to be. Uncle Creepy is a little tiny guy too but has a pretty good fan base because he's more charismatic. Uriah is not much bigger and a lot of people are fans. Again charisma.

DJ is a boring person. That's the thing. He doesn't promote himself and he mostly just wrestles people. Look at his last submission win. It came at 4:59 of round 5. He never tried to finish the fight until the end. I like DJ but I'm not going out of my way to see him.

MM is good at what MMA is, fighting. For people who want more drama and theatrics, he's boring.

DJ is boring, no personality! He's fights are like that too!
I hope he headlines more ppv though! Cause it'll be free ppv for me, since I'm buying all the ppvs, for MM ones I cancel before the main events starts, which is allowed by the UFC! U can't cancel when ppv is over, but before it is, you can!

I hope he headlines more ppv though! Cause it'll be free ppv for me, since I'm buying all the ppvs, for MM ones I cancel before the main events starts, which is allowed by the UFC! U can't cancel when ppv is over, but before it is, you can!
Holy Shit I didn't know that

It's like, the perfect life plan.

MM has to build up a personality, either be a good or a bad guy.

He has to get a PR or a manager who can put him in the media, build a caracther for him.

Being a Flyweight doesn´t help at all.

He has to find a way to promote himself.

It's like being shocked that high school football isn't as popular as the NFL. As the guys get bigger, more powerful, more explosive, and more dangerous with their violence... people care more.

Back