It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 10

Just watched the last episode of the season. Thought it was good.

Overall I thought the season felt a bit different. Can't really put my finger on it... think it had something to do with a lot of episodes not taking place in the bar too often. Someone mentioned this season seemed more scripted than improvised, I think I might share a similar opinion, but I think a lot of it has to do with less time spent in the bar. Maybe it lacked some banter between all of them or something... idk.

Off the top of my head I thought the Family Fight, health inspection and the one where Dee/Charlie did the slam poetry were the best episodes.

So overall it was a good season. I don't think it was the best but there were some great episodes.

Season 8 and parts of 9 almost seemed worn out and going through the motions but this was like a resurgence to the glory days of 1-6 and 7 as well.

When's Charlie ever going to use his Bird Law acumen fo real?

Awesome season, only two episodes I didnt like were the Wade Boggs episode and the Mental Hospital one

Got around to watching the whole season. Boggs episode was definitely my favorite. I wasn't that high on the Charlie Work episode and the one where Dennis sells his car as others on here seem to be. I might need to rewatch all the episodes again though to get more familiar with em.

Loved the Wade Boggs episode. Only one I didn't care for was the mental hospital.

Great season, my favorite might have been The Gang Spies Like the U.S. Dee working at the fish factor was pure gold.

Dee had a better than average season and I felt like Dennis actually had a subpar season with the exception of the "Family Fight" episode. He's usually my favorite.

The show name could be pointing out how delusional the characters are about their status. They always think they are succeeding or winning but are actually losers. It always is "sunny" to the characters.

So they think it's always sunny means they always think things are good, which is hardly the case.

Dee had a better than average season and I felt like Dennis actually had a subpar season with the exception of the "Family Fight" episode. He's usually my favorite.

I was pretty disappointed with Dennis this season too. He's losing all subtlety. Although he was quality in the Family Fight episode. Overall that was the only episode that really stood out to me. Imma let this season stew in my head for a little while then give it another shot. Will probably love it then. Done the same for other seasons

I'd seen a few episodes here and there but started rinsing it lately from the very beginning....it's cool, I like it, a bit 'shouty' a lot of the time though, I prefer a more subtle approach than a bunch of people shouting over each other. But it's good.

Another episode that I found funny was "the gang group dates".

Found Dennis funny with his paranoia at possibly being date-rated negatively. And Dee thinking she's this power-woman by banging guys and then rating them poorly. The guys at the end say something like "are you that whore that bangs everyone?" and they all want dates.

Ya I thought Dennis was hilarious in the group date episode. Season 10 was super solid to me overall.

I thought overall the season good but not episode stood out to me. The group date probably came the closest.

I just rewatched the gang broke dee from season 9. Holy shit is that episode great I must have not been really watching it the first time around but it was just amazing.

Last night I rewatched a couple episodes. The Chardee MacDennis, Cereal Defense and Jersey Shore episodes. Some of the funniest episodes of any show ever.

tumblr_n1j5ddfVlq1tttkm7o1_500.jpg

Last night I rewatched a couple episodes. The Chardee MacDennis, Cereal Defense and Jersey Shore episodes. Some of the funniest episodes of any show ever.

tumblr_n1j5ddfVlq1tttkm7o1_500.jpg

The jersey shore is one of my all time favorites. The gang broke dee is probably the best one they've ever done. Followed by the one where they become crack heads.

I personally thought season 10 was one of their weaker seasons but I still liked it. I liked the Family Fight episode and Charlie Work the best. That one scene in Charlie Work that they did in one take was pretty impressive. It was like a 5-10 minute take with no edits.

Gonna have to catch up on most of season 10. I saw the first couple and enjoyed them. Charlie saying "Wade Boggs would be rolling over in his grave" in the first episode killed me! Any word on season 11?

I personally thought season 10 was one of their weaker seasons but I still liked it. I liked the Family Fight episode and Charlie Work the best. That one scene in Charlie Work that they did in one take was pretty impressive. It was like a 5-10 minute take with no edits.

Yea I thought season 10 was one of the weaker ones. Season 9 was one of their best though.

it was weaker, but still better than a lot of crud thats on tv

not many shows deliver the comedy like sunny and workaholics

Back