It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 10

the whole pumping the basement with carbon monoxide to get rid of the rats and frank painting himself black and playing the recorder to mimic the smoke alarm had me rolling.

I fucking love any scene that takes place in Gugino's.

hahahaha the poor waiter.

nice sig, I like twelvy better than rocky, when the fuck he gon drop somethin new, that last glock rivers joint was too nice.

the whole pumping the basement with carbon monoxide to get rid of the rats and frank painting himself black and playing the recorder to mimic the smoke alarm had me rolling.

I showed my 10yr old niece that episode - selectively. I fast forwarded through the glory hole scene of course.

she fucking loved it. her reaction? "so Charlie sees everything that far ahead & keeps everything in order, I was wondering why he kept slamming the chair" (not word for word).

too bad I can't show her this week's episode since it's way more inappropriate.

nice sig, I like twelvy better than rocky, when the fuck he gon drop somethin new, that last glock rivers joint was too nice.

Shit was serious. As a lyricist, I think he buries Rocky, but he just doesn't have the body of work yet. Give Twelvy another album plus some more verses on the Mob collabs and he'll be that dude.

That last episode was classic. The whole dialogue between Charlie, Dennis and Mac at the restaurant had me in stitches.

"Little kids love cream pies"
Ya I was in tears during that scene. Classic episode. This whole season has been phenomenal.

Shit was serious. As a lyricist, I think he buries Rocky, but he just doesn't have the body of work yet. Give Twelvy another album plus some more verses on the Mob collabs and he'll be that dude.

yeah dude needs to really start dropping more shit and getting his name out there

Charlie work is the best episode since nightman cometh. Holy shit was it great.

This last one on the other hand is compared to frank's brother (another david hornsby episode)

That last episode was classic. The whole dialogue between Charlie, Dennis and Mac at the restaurant had me in stitches.

"Little kids love cream pies"

That scene made the whole episode. The faces Dennis and Mac made were perfect.

Charlie bringing the vase of flowers was great too

Tonights episode was by far the best of the season, absolutely hilarious. Possibly top 5 all time imo.

Tonights episode was by far the best of the season, absolutely hilarious. Possibly top 5 all time imo.

Absolutely agree. I mean, this show has come a long way, but it is the funniest by far. Unfortunately, sunny has been totally ignored in europe and is totally underappreciated. How popular is the show in the U.S?

I'm holding out till the season is done and then taking a personal day and just marathon the hell out of it.

Most constantly funny show on tv right now (next to archer)

This is one of the few shows I can think of that gets better with time - I was dying when Frank dressed up as the Man Cheetah.

Dennis' monologue after failing to sell the car was also classic.

Lol @ Charlie/Dee. I always like when they team up.

I'm so glad that I started watching this show again.

tumblr_m9s3f0rdMa1r7ygp0o1_500.gif

I'm all caught up now. This season has been really good. Season 9 I thought was a little weak compared to some other seasons, but 10 so far is awesome. One of the only shows I've watched where I think all the main characters are great, and any episode that revolves around a specific one or two is still great

I loved tonight's episode. I used to watch family feud all the time with my family and I'll watch it with my mom whenever I'm home. Nothing too unexpected in the episode but thought it was funny. The "sea urchin" answer killed me and Mac was pretty good too. Dee making those fart noisesas she was passed out was good too. Coach Hines was pretty good too, had no idea he was going to be on the show

I always enjoy this show, but this wasn't a real funny episode..., but that's just my opinion.

I did love Charlie's answers though.

Back