It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 10

weed

ʇɹǝdxƎ nʞᴉɐH
@Titanium
Reaction score
my body is ready. please don't suck like the last season of The League!

S4sUGPK.png

my body is ready. please don't suck like the last season of The League!

S4sUGPK.png

im so pumped for this, workaholics starts the same day too. Workaholics last season wasnt that great either so hoping this one is better.

See that door right there man?
the one marked PIRATE?
You think a pirate lives in there?

BRING IT. been too long.

What fucking channel is this show on these days?

PEPE SILVIA PEPE SILVIA!!! There is no Pepe Silvia!

I liked the last season of The League. Too much poop but still enjoyable.

I tried to find the channel the other day and set a recording, I ended up having to search for the title of the show just to find it, buried with some other channels I never watch. No idea why they do shit like this.

Why did they move it from the regular fx channel? Ratings go south on it or something?

I think they just wanted to give people incentive to watch their new channel. Outside of Sunny and The Simpsons, I don't know many FXX shows.

I think this all happened after they created FS1 & FS2 right?

I think FX now is just dedicated to replaying movies & shit

At least tell us the start date, man! dafuq!

Anyway, can't wait. I'm worried though, cuz of some of those scenes looked pretty 'over the top'- the kind of thing shows do when they are running out of ideas. I have faith in the gang though.

*edit
I missed it in the banner. I'm stoned. Fuck off.

I have been watching the past seasons the last couple of weeks lol. I can't wait

Why did they move it from the regular fx channel? Ratings go south on it or something?

They moved all those comedy shows to the new channel. They canceled Legit because of the dive in numbers after the move, that show was pretty solid, I expect the whole channel to fold in the next 3 years.

I have to watch that mailroom episode tonight, it's a classic. That show is an American treasure.

Back