It's a wrap folks. No MLB and no NFL this year.

My Philadelphia Flyers beat the Bruins in NHL play. Not sure where the idea of "Sports fans, appreciate the NBA while it lasts. It may be the only sport to actually take place this year." is coming from.

I’m leaning towards both seasons shutting down eventually but could be wrong.

I just know the teams that have had a few cases pop-up this week probably have more coming as the viral load in other members probably hasn’t built up enough to test positive but will soon.

My buddies’ brother is an NFL agent and rumor is greed is making them push hard no matter the consequences but football is the antithesis of social distancing and not breathing on each other so good fucking luck.

If I were LeBron I would stfu and not be a hypocritical POS and thank god every day I get paid 100s of millions to throw a ball through a hoop. Something seals can do as well.

Nike is the epitome of a leftist. They pay millionaires (Kap) more millions to bring some catchy slogan to life; a slogan that is so ironical Alanis Morissette couldn't use it in her song. On one hand they give money to certain groups to support the exact same issues they cause around the world in their production sweat shops.

I have no issues with Lebron or any others taking money from big corp or anyone else. Just don't preach when you are a scumbag rich piece of shit.

Ah.

You are in the "shut up and dribble" camp.

Fuck off chump.

Ah.

You are in the "shut up and dribble" camp.

Fuck off chump.
Lol. Sorry for thinking the work place if for working. What can go wrong when all work places are merely voice boxes for one sided discussions?

Lol. Sorry for thinking the work place if for working. What can go wrong when all work places are merely voice boxes for one sided discussions?

So Muhammad Ali should have shut up too?

Fuck off with your weak sauce flaccid non voice.

Damn that would suck for Aaron Judge.

He’s on pace to be a beast so far. Lol

If I were LeBron I would stfu and not be a hypocritical POS and thank god every day I get paid 100s of millions to throw a ball through a hoop. Something seals can do as well.

Nike is the epitome of a leftist. They pay millionaires (Kap) more millions to bring some catchy slogan to life; a slogan that is so ironical Alanis Morissette couldn't use it in her song. On one hand they give money to certain groups to support the exact same issues they cause around the world in their production sweat shops.

I have no issues with Lebron or any others taking money from big corp or anyone else. Just don't preach when you are a scumbag rich piece of shit.

OGC.fc754265db32efa069d7fb43325a5b68

I like what the NBA has done to allow the players to send a message. On the other hand it just reminds people of all the BS that is going ronin society. I think we all prefer our sports to be an escape from the real world and not a constant reminder of how fucked up it all is.

I have not felt excited watching these games.

I like what the NBA has done to allow the players to send a message. On the other hand it just reminds people of all the BS that is going ronin society. I think we all prefer our sports to be an escape from the real world and not a constant reminder of how fucked up it all is.

I have not felt excited watching these games.

Well...

As much as a lot of people want their favorite players to be voiceless robots, they are in fact humans.

Well...

As much as a lot of people want their favorite players to be voiceless robots, they are in fact humans.

Certainly and they have every right to be. I am not criticizing the players for having a voice nor have I ever. I'm just not excited with mixing the game with politics like they are trying to do.

tenor.gif

There will be positive tests, it's inevitable. The only question is how the league / teams deal with quarantining those players and staff until they can return. Every time someone tests asymptotically positive, there are people screeching on social media "CaNcEl tEh SeAs0n!".

Certainly and they have every right to be. I am not criticizing the players for having a voice nor have I ever. I'm just not excited with mixing the game with politics like they are trying to do.

How does the politics affect your enjoyment?

When the game starts, it starts...........there is no "politics break".

Why are you personally affected by something that doesn't affect the actual game???

How many of those marlins players are actually sick?

My Philadelphia Flyers beat the Bruins in NHL play. Not sure where the idea of "Sports fans, appreciate the NBA while it lasts. It may be the only sport to actually take place this year." is coming from.

Hockey has some of that BLM bullshit going on too. It is rather sickening watching a hypocrite like Evander Kane going on about BLM after knowing about his divisive behavior in the locker-room, troubles with the law, issues with women and talking his girlfriend into having multiple abortions. Kane is a total scumbag on and off the ice.

Hockey has some of that BLM bullshit going on too. It is rather sickening watching a hypocrite like Evander Kane going on about BLM after knowing about his divisive behavior in the locker-room, troubles with the law, issues with women and talking his girlfriend into having multiple abortions. Kane is a total scumbag on and off the ice.

Do they?
I havent tuned in, yet, because its the middle of summer.

If they are having BLM segments, convince me of this, I am done with them for life. I wont watch another game and Ive been watching since about 1984

Do they?

If they are having BLM segments, convince me of this, I am done with them for life. I wont watch another game and Ive been watching since about 1984

Fucking CRY.

Why are some of you SO fucking sensitive beyond repair?

Get your priorities straight.

You've been watching 36 years and now that they are being MINDFUL OF BLACK PEOPLE you are "done with them for life"??

lololololololololololololololololololol

Fucking CRY.

Why are some of you SO fucking sensitive beyond repair?

Get your priorities straight.

You've been watching 36 years and now that they are being MINDFUL OF BLACK PEOPLE you are "done with them for life"??

lololololololololololololololololololol
your opinion literally doesnt matter.

Do they?

Hockey is known as a tough sport. Pretty soft of you to get worked up over words.

Probably want hitting banned too eh

Back