It's a wrap folks. No MLB and no NFL this year.

You are literally throwing away a source of enjoyment you had for 36 years FOR NO REASON.

You are a joke.

Keep crying.
im not crying at all. it will be 100x easier than giving up eating animals was.
I have plenty of enjoyment in my life, and i wont support that which is wrong.

im not crying at all. it will be 100x easier than giving up eating animals was.
I have plenty of enjoyment in my life, and i wont support that which is wrong.

Being a vegetarian is easy.

You're just weak.

You didn't even SEE FOR YOURSELF what they are doing in hockey, and that's enough for you to trash your 36 year habit. LOL

Do they?
I havent tuned in, yet, because its the middle of summer.

If they are having BLM segments, convince me of this, I am done with them for life. I wont watch another game and Ive been watching since about 1984

It's a little less emphasized in the NHL. They had one guy give a speech, and some vignettes, but I doubt they take it much further.

Given the recent ratings crash for the NBA, I doubt politics are going to have such a large emphasis put on them in the games for very much longer. These leagues have already lost billions in gate revenue. If they lose viewership as well, they ain't gonna have much of a safety net to fall back on.

Being a vegetarian is easy.

You're just weak.

You didn't even SEE FOR YOURSELF what they are doing in hockey, and that's enough for you to trash your 36 year habit. LOL
well, i did say ‘if’, and i in fact was waiting for a reply from that poster before you barged in with your hysterical opinions.

which is no surprise. all of your posts are those of a hysterical teenage spaz.

It's a little less emphasized in the NHL. They had one guy give a speech, and some vignettes, but I doubt they take it much further.

Given the recent ratings crash for the NBA, I doubt politics are going to have such a large emphasis put on them in the games for very much longer. These leagues have already lost billions in gate revenue. If they lose viewership as well, they ain't gonna have much of a safety net to fall back on.
thank you. ive since posting spoken to some friends who watched it.
If Evander Kane wasnt such a piece of shit this wouldnt matter much.

There are a few factors. The habit of watching sports has been broken for a few months, many of the athletes are fucking idiots and hard to relate to and cheer for and then you have the racist BLM bullshit being pushed by sports leagues that pay players millions of dollars to play a game. People watch meatheads play sports to escape life's bullshit not to have a racist movement push some hateful and divisive ideology.
The taking the knee thing is at the beginning of a game, don't let it affect the whole lot for you. I am so chuffed we've at least got football and F1 back, it was driving me mad not having anything to watch.

Even if NFL comes back I won't be able to see my team because the bars will still be closed and they're not a local team that will be shown on TV, I hate when there's no NFL at the best of times but this is horrible.

The ratings on MLB and NBA have been shit. Without the giant revenue source of fan attendance (and venue/team sponsorships), it's going to be fun to watch crybaby racist professional athletes finally get theirs.

Keep doing your pathetic pandering and kneeling and race baiting while you go back to your mansions and keep the poor as slaves in your own communities.

Screen_Shot_2019-10-15_at_1.21.31_PM.jpg
Shit ratings?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/turner-sports-nba-return-games-draw-viewers-covid19.html

Guess what? The MLB season isn't getting shut down. Manfred is just trying to scare the players into adhering to protocols.

Not only is this old news, but The Phillies and Marlins are scheduled to play again this week. St. Louis is still playing this week in spite of one player testing positive.

The NFL is greedier than MLB. Better believe Goodell is pushing full speed ahead.

I just saw that. Regardless, the cards are now the only team who schedule is up in the air. Certainly isn't going to shut things down.

TS weren't you ranting against the UFC proceeding with events and insisting doom and gloom? Why do you appear to cream your panties at the prospect of sports being cancelled

I just saw that. Regardless, the cards are now the only team who schedule is up in the air. Certainly isn't going to shut things down.
It’s been a week. Sports don’t seem to work outside of a bubble very well.

Guess we’ll see.

Last edited:
LOL @ falling for fear tactics

FOH librul shill, shouldnt you be protesting

Literally anything with real athletes will get ratings right now. The democrats have successfully made soccer watchable to the general public. Fucking disgusting IMO

LOL @ falling for fear tactics

FOH librul shill, shouldnt you be protesting

Literally anything with real athletes will get ratings right now. The democrats have successfully made soccer watchable to the general public. Fucking disgusting IMO
I think everyone except who I was replying to knows this.

Didnt realize Florio posted on Sherdog.

Back