It really is a shame that Bader isn't fighting in the UFC/HW...

not really a shame.

He had a choice:
- either continue to be a nobody in the UFC who loses to the top guys
- or join Bellator, get PAID, get an immediate title shot, and fight in a HW tournament that includes guys like Chael Sonnen who couldn't get a 185 lb UFC title

Not sure why there are comments about him at HW, the guy always made 205 easily. He only fought HW in bellator because of the tournament (and the money)

If he came back to the UFC it would be at 205, a weight class that is currently pretty damn weak.

He'd easily be top 5 and I'd pick him against guys like Smith Santos and Reyes, he'd takedown spam them to death

How would he do against Jones

I like that Bader is killing it at Belator. He is fun matches, that are nearly always entertaining and he's fighting more than once a year, why would he want to come back? Not to mention the UFC LHW and HW divisions are fucking trash anyways, he'd just end up in the UFC rematch black hole anyways.

wat?

he would KTFO most likely

he's good, he is world class for sure and he has kept improving for sure... but yeah..

anyone fighting in bellator isnt fighting to be the greatest of all time

Bader was a legit top 5 guy for multiple years in the UFC and was still so when he left. Never granted a title shot but was always a top contender. No questions need to be answered.

Ngannou/Bader would be the kind of match up that would be made if Bader stole Dana White's girlfriend or something.

I'd be curious to see how he would do vs guys like Ngannou, Blaydes, Rozenstruik, Volkov, Lewis, Overeem...I think Bader is good enough to compete for a UFC HW title. He's a year younger than Stipe, 4 years younger than DC, 3 years younger than Overeem.
We seen what bader can do in the ufc and he couldn’t become champ or beat rumble!

wat?

he would KTFO most likely

he's good, he is world class for sure and he has kept improving for sure... but yeah..

How has he improved, he's beaten the same guys he could beat when he was in the UFC

How has he improved, he's beaten the same guys he could beat when he was in the UFC

sure, maybe he hasn't improved at all

I'm not talking about some major fucking improvements, but it doesn't look like he has downgraded or anything

how would you know for sure whether he has improved or not...

He's good but he's one of those guys I like to see getting KOd. He's just boring.

He was already in the UFC and EA's already shown to be a middle of the road fighter

I'm sorry, I didn't read a word you said. I'm sorta distracted at your profile pic.

Everytime a former UFC guy shines in another league, I'm disappointed when he's back in the UFC. David Branch comes to mind.
Josh Burkman too

First fight against Overeem/Lewis to see where he is, lets do it

Bader has losses against Jones, Rumble, Machida, Glover, and TITO ORTIZ!

He would very much be a top 10-5 fighter in the UFC but no higher than that. At HW in the UFC he doesnt break top 10

Bader would get obliterated by:

Blaydes
Stiopic
DC
Ngannou

Like how he got obliterated by Rumble. There are levels to this and Bader is not at the top level and never will be (neither is Blaydes).

Top 5 LHW. Top 10 HW.

Bader has gotten a lot better over the years but I don't think he could beat Stipe/Francis. His durability and defense will always be questionable in my book.

im really curious too

Back