It really is a shame that Bader isn't fighting in the UFC/HW...

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see how he would do vs guys like Ngannou, Blaydes, Rozenstruik, Volkov, Lewis, Overeem...I think Bader is good enough to compete for a UFC HW title. He's a year younger than Stipe, 4 years younger than DC, 3 years younger than Overeem.

I’d be thrilled with the master coming over for a cross promotion match.

Yes at Light heavyweight against a top 5 ! That would answer many questions..

Big Frank and Blaydes are extremely poor style matchups for Bader imo.

It's a fine balance, keeping only exciting fighters and letting go of those who don't bring excitement or fans...all while saying you're the best.

If you're satisfied 95% of the time, I'd say that suggests they're doing pretty well at it.

6D9v9.gif

Everytime a former UFC guy shines in another league, I'm disappointed when he's back in the UFC. David Branch comes to mind.

DC/Stipe/Ngannou/Blaydes all beat Bader and it wouldn't even be close

DC/Stipe/Ngannou/Blaydes all beat Bader and it wouldn't even be close
So he’d potentially be top five then. Pretty good in my book.

Not sure why there are comments about him at HW, the guy always made 205 easily. He only fought HW in bellator because of the tournament (and the money)

If he came back to the UFC it would be at 205, a weight class that is currently pretty damn weak.

He'd easily be top 5 and I'd pick him against guys like Smith Santos and Reyes, he'd takedown spam them to death

I'd be curious to see how he would do vs guys like Ngannou, Blaydes, Rozenstruik, Volkov, Lewis, Overeem...I think Bader is good enough to compete for a UFC HW title. He's a year younger than Stipe, 4 years younger than DC, 3 years younger than Overeem.
Bader wouldn't do well. Against Ngannou it would like like Bader's fight with Rumble only worse. Panic shot and then he gets KO'd easily. Stipe would beat him easily also. Bader is good/very good but he's a gatekeeper in the UFC.

Back