It really is a shame that Bader isn't fighting in the UFC/HW...

Against Ngannou it would like like Bader's fight with Rumble only worse.

Ngannou has garbage wrestling.

Rumble is a D1 wrestler.

Maybe Ngannou would win but we still haven't seen him tested by a wrestler since Stipe. Blaydes didn't get the chance to shoot on him.

Lewis is hard to hold down, I'm not sure he beats Bader but there's a path to victory for him for sure.

I agree he is hard to hold down but I would argue Bader's top control is better than anyone Lewis has fought DC included. Bader's really good at keeping people down. I think that fight would be a toss up though just cause of Bader's chin and I would expect Lewis to be able to explode up to his feet a few times.

It’s because he’s a good looking white murican wrestling stud, the type of dude who either bullied and/or didn’t give the time of day to 90% of UFC fans. The UFC fan base has always been made up primarily of self loathing middle class murican kids who got bullied in HS by guys like Bader. That’s why they root for someone like Mousasi (who stinks) instead of someone like Bader. Makes them feel not only “cultured” but also like they’re “getting back” at their bullies.

If you’re a blonde blue eyed good looking athletic Murican male, you’re always going to be a h*te magnet.

This post is full of shite

I agree he is hard to hold down but I would argue Bader's top control is better than anyone Lewis has fought DC included. Bader's really good at keeping people down. I think that fight would be a toss up though just cause of Bader's chin and I would expect Lewis to be able to explode up to his feet a few times.

Yeah that's a fair assessment of the fight, I think Bader could well win, but also thi k people are crazy if they think it's a walk in the park for him.

Then again I think Lewis is one of the most underrated fighters on here in general.

Yeah that's a fair assessment of the fight, I think Bader could well win, but also thi k people are crazy if they think it's a walk in the park for him.

Then again I think Lewis is one of the most underrated fighters on here in general.

He has a lot of power in his hands and is hard to put away. Compared to most of the newer generation of HWs currently fighting he's one of the best.

Bader is a bum fighter.

Back