It is true that Matt Brown outgrappled Thompson, but...

Aww, look at you, all emotional and shit because you said something idiotic and I pointed it. I will, thank you.

Wonderboy was dropped by Edmund's Jake Ellenberger two fights ago. But tell me more about Weidman filling his holes. Wonderboy isn't this invincible fighter that no one can beat, like his fanbase tries to pretend.

Emotional? How is telling you to enjoy your chicks with dicks emotional?... Overreact much?

Machida isn't an invincible fighter that nobody can beat either. Everyone is beatable.

Machida can be walked down (see the Weidman fight), nobody can do that to Wonderboy without getting lit up.

You can make such a statement because you're a bullshit artist who's unashamed of looking stupid. 'Muh eyes' is not an argument. Wonderboy hasn't fought, much less beaten, the caliber opponents that Machida has. It's your opinion that he looks better. Learn the difference between opinion and fact. On top of that, it's easier to look better fighting lesser opponents.

Rory MacDonald is better than everyone Machida has beaten.

Why hasn't anyone brought up that Jake Shields outstruck Woodley in a fight that was almost entirely standup?

Most fans can't stay awake all the way through a Jake Shields fight. No disrespect to Jake. He's one of the all-time greats at WW.

Machida isn't an invincible fighter that nobody can beat either. Everyone is beatable.

No one was commenting on whether Machida was invincible or not. Maybe pay attention to what's being discussed? But it's funny you would say that because the 'Machida is invincible' hype parallels what's happening with Wonderboy today.

Machida can be walked down (see the Weidman fight), nobody can do that to Wonderboy without getting lit up.

Are you dense? There were fights where it appeared that Machida couldn't be walked down and beaten, either. That changed as time went by, competition increased, he got older, etc, etc. The very same could (and most likely will, if history is any indicator) happen to Wonderboy.

You missed a key point. It was POST USADA HEDRICKS, he is a can. Hes looked like dog shit in the cage ever since USADA came in ppl overrate that win. And did rory even shoot for one takedown? all he did in that fight was stand around looking shot and try shitty heelhooks, he was tentative and scared to engage after lawler and wonderboy still failed to impress he just point fought and pitty patted to a safe decision.

Post-USADA Hendricks looked great coming into the fight with Thompson. It's the most fit I've seen him look in years. Also, Hendricks had a bad first round against Gastelum, but looked fine the rest of the fight against a very good WW. Johny's issues are with US Grade A Beef, not USADA.

Last edited:
No one was commenting on whether Machida was invincible or not. Maybe pay attention to what's being discussed? But it's funny you would say that because the 'Machida is invincible' hype parallels what's happening with Wonderboy today.

Are you dense? There were fights where it appeared that Machida couldn't be walked down and beaten, either. That changed as time went by, competition increased, he got older, etc, etc. The very same could (and most likely will, if history is any indicator) happen to Wonderboy.

You're talking like Wonderboy is this up and coming prospect who is yet to face any real competition.

He beat the number 2 and number 1 guys back to back. He's the clear number 1 contender in the division.

You have a problem facing the truth. Just like you keep masturbating to boys in wigs with makeup telling yourself you're not gay.

That's actually Kampmann.
It was also probably the shittiest fight he had, other than getting KOed vs. Jake 3 weeks after his father died. Whether it was the weight cut or something else, he was worse that fight than he was in Strikeforce, and worse than he was later at WW in the UFC.

But I won't argue that he looks really, really awkward most of the time.

Last edited:
Like I said, total bullshit artist.

<41>

The fact that you didn't counter that with a single name confirms you know it to be true.

<7>

Oh sorry she doesn't have a dick.. you don't wanna look at her.

Rory MacDonald is better than everyone Machida has beaten.

What do you mean better than?

Better resume than Rashad, Shogun, Hendo, Randy?
Or can beat Rashad, Shogun, Hendo, Randy in a fight?

What do y'all mean, better than Machida?

Better resume?
Can beat Machida in a fight?

Better at applying the karate style in MMA than Machida is, more effective with it, more dangerous.

If Wonderboy was to go up to MW and fight Machida, yes, he'd beat him.

You're talking like Wonderboy is this up and coming prospect who is yet to face any real competition.

He beat the number 2 and number 1 guys back to back. He's the clear number 1 contender in the division.

You have a problem facing the truth. Just like you keep masturbating to boys in wigs with makeup telling yourself you're not gay.

Rory McDonald was his first legitimate elite opponent (Post-USADA Hendricks is done, so don't even bother mentioning it). He passed the test with flying colors. That doesn't mean I'm going to anoint him God's gift to MMA based on one elite win (2 at the most). All I'm saying is give it time before going full retard and saying he's better than 'x' established elite fighter. I know that's difficult for you, but try.

Better at applying the karate style in MMA than Machida is, more effective with it, more dangerous.
Horseshit. 'Karate style' doesn't even mean anything, by the way. They don't try the same Karate.

The fact that you didn't counter that with a single name confirms you know it to be true.

<7>

Oh sorry she doesn't have a dick.. you don't wanna look at her.
Your comment was stupid on its face. Machida has multiple fighters on his resume that are better than Rory McDonald. The guy can't even win a title.

Shields outstruck GSP for 2 rounds as well. Broke GSP's 33 consecutive rounds streak.

K1 Shields, no-joke no-pun

Rory McDonald was his first legitimate elite opponent (Post-USADA Hendricks is done, so don't even bother mentioning it). He passed the test with flying colors. That doesn't mean I'm going to anoint him God's gift to MMA based on one elite win (2 at the most). All I'm saying is give it time before going full retard and saying he's better than 'x' established elite fighter. I know that's difficult for you, but try.

Least douchey post yet. +1 respect point.

Has Hendricks been popped for anything under USADA? No. That's a bullshit excuse. He looked in better shape than ever going into the WB fight too.

His mistake was not respecting the style, thinking he could do his usual stuff and that's why he got shut down so fast.

Still not given me a name of someone who Machida beat who's a better calibre than Rory I see. ;)

You missed a key point. It was POST USADA HEDRICKS, he is a can. Hes looked like dog shit in the cage ever since USADA came in ppl overrate that win. And did rory even shoot for one takedown? all he did in that fight was stand around looking shot and try shitty heelhooks, he was tentative and scared to engage after lawler and wonderboy still failed to impress he just point fought and pitty patted to a safe decision.
Rory didn't look bad at all, Wonderboy was well prepared for traditional takedowns and a bit too fast for Rory.

Horseshit. 'Karate style' doesn't even mean anything, by the way. They don't try the same Karate.

Your comment was stupid on its face. Machida has multiple fighters on his resume that are better than Rory McDonald. The guy can't even win a title.

That's harsh on Rory. His nose doesn't give out against Lawler and he's the champ, up on all scorecards.

I'm trying to think who Machida's best win was? Who would you say? Rashad?

He was the first guy to punch Jon Jones in the face, I always like to bring that up.

Has Hendricks been popped for anything under USADA? No. That's a bullshit excuse. He looked in better shape than ever going into the WB fight too.

I wouldn't trust those eyes of yours if you honestly can't tell Johnny Hendricks looks like a completely different fighter. He just lost to TUF winner Kelvin Gastelum. Hendricks is far from an elite fighter at this stage. He physically looked terrible in the Wonderboy fight.

Back