It is true that Matt Brown outgrappled Thompson, but...

All this Shields talking keeps reminding me that Paul Harris fucking tapped him. I so wanna se that rematch in a Polaris/Metamoris match.

You missed a key point. It was POST USADA HEDRICKS, he is a can. Hes looked like dog shit in the cage ever since USADA came in ppl overrate that win. And did rory even shoot for one takedown? all he did in that fight was stand around looking shot and try shitty heelhooks, he was tentative and scared to engage after lawler and wonderboy still failed to impress he just point fought and pitty patted to a safe decision.
You could discredit any fighter in the UFC Welterweight division the same way if you try that hard. Woodley fought Lawler after too many wars and who arguably lost to Condit, only won razor close decisions against Hendricks, and was losing to Rory if not for the 5th round finish. The only other wins Woodley has are a split decision over Gastellum and an injury win over Condit.

Woodley has a poor history, especially if you remember his Strikeforce days of dryhumping. He never legitimately beat anyone worth anything; it was a pure stalling humpfest when he beat tough opponents. Jordan Mein, Tarec Saffeidine, Paul Daley, and Nathan Coy were hardly top notch, but Woodley struggled dearly with all of them. The Daley fight was hilarious because Woodley had nothing on the ground while Daley was trying omaplatas. Can anyone say Woodley was ever impressive in Strikeforce?

Are you really trying to act is if hendricks doesnt look like shit? lol keep telling yourself that
Are you really tryna act like a guy who beat gsp, robbie, condit & plenty of others is a can? lol keep being the worst type of fan.

Are you really tryna act like a guy who beat gsp, robbie, condit & plenty of others is a can? lol keep being the worst type of fan.
He was good back then just like i said, after USADA came in hes looked literally 40% of what he was. The dude doesnt even take fights seriously anymore, eats a shit ton of burgers and cant even make weight anymore , hes regressed badly. If wonderboy beat him back in 2014 or 2013 i would give him more credit.

He was good back then just like i said, after USADA came in hes looked literally 40% of what he was. The dude doesnt even take fights seriously anymore, eats a shit ton of burgers and cant even make weight anymore , hes regressed badly. If wonderboy beat him back in 2014 or 2013 i would give him more credit.
If he doesn't win again then I'll concede he isn't what he used to be. But honestly the fight with Kelvin was close. I was one of the ones saying arlovski, jds, ellenberger, & lawler were done & they all proved me wrong. & johny hasn't even looked as bad as 3 of those guys did at one point. I'm not ready to write him off yet.

He's better than Machida and I'm one of the biggest Machida fans around so I don't say that lightly.

The weak points in his game that saw him lose to Brown have been removed thank to The Chris.

'I'm one of the biggest...' doesn't make what you said any less stupid. Machida is a champion with a stellar resume. He has actually proven himself against top competition on multiple occasions and doesn't have a loss on his record to the likes of Matt Brown (and I'm not paying attention to the excuse you made). Wonderboy might very well be better, but he certainly hasn't proven it at this stage.

'I'm one of the biggest...' doesn't make what you said any less stupid. Machida is a champion with a stellar resume. He has actually proven himself against top competition on multiple occasions and doesn't have a loss on his record to the likes of Matt Brown (and I'm not paying attention to the excuse you made). Wonderboy might very well be better, but he certainly hasn't proven it at this stage.

Did I say that Wonderboy has a better MMA resume than Machida? Achieved more? Better legacy? No.

I simply said he is a better fighter, which he is.

Enjoy your chicks with dicks.

Did I say that Wonderboy has a better MMA resume than Machida? Achieved more? Better legacy? No.

I simply said he is a better fighter, which he is

Genius, if the two of them haven't fought, the only way for you to make such a statement is to compare the tangible information we do have, like resume.

This 'better fighter' couldn't even beat Matt Brown, whereas Lyoto Machida was beating Rich Franklin when he only had three fights to his name.

Genius, if the two of them haven't fought, the only way for you to make such a statement is to compare the tangible information we do have, like resume.

This 'better fighter' couldn't even beat Matt Brown, whereas Lyoto Machida was beating Rich Franklin when he only had three fights to his name.
Thompson was very green, and he got out-wrestled. With his much-improved TDD, he beats Brown, and he does it easily.

You missed a key point. It was POST USADA HEDRICKS, he is a can. Hes looked like dog shit in the cage ever since USADA came in ppl overrate that win. And did rory even shoot for one takedown? all he did in that fight was stand around looking shot and try shitty heelhooks, he was tentative and scared to engage after lawler and wonderboy still failed to impress he just point fought and pitty patted to a safe decision.

Lol stop fucking posting

Woodley has a poor history, especially if you remember his Strikeforce days of dryhumping. He never legitimately beat anyone worth anything; it was a pure stalling humpfest when he beat tough opponents. Jordan Mein, Tarec Saffeidine, Paul Daley, and Nathan Coy were hardly top notch, but Woodley struggled dearly with all of them. The Daley fight was hilarious because Woodley had nothing on the ground while Daley was trying omaplatas. Can anyone say Woodley was ever impressive in Strikeforce?
Ironically he's fight with Marquardt was probably his best Strikeforce showing.

Enjoy your chicks with dicks.

Aww, look at you, all emotional and shit because you said something idiotic and I pointed it. I will, thank you.

Wonderboy was dropped by Edmund's Jake Ellenberger two fights ago. But tell me more about Weidman filling his holes (as if wrestling was it). Wonderboy isn't this invincible fighter that no one can beat, like his fanbase tries to pretend.

you would think Shields would have looked better in the striking department considering what camp he is from , but that shit never got any better , i guess if you can molest a guy a weight class above in Henderson for 4 rounds & out molest Maia well i guess fuck who needs striking.

I can make such a statement because I have fucking eyes and can clearly see that WB does what Machida does better than him.

The Matt Brown fight was 4 years ago genius, before WB had any TDD. Before he trained with Weidman and became what he is today.

RIGHT NOW. Wonderboy is a better fight than Machida has ever been.

Aww, look at you, all emotional and shit because you said something idiotic and I pointed it. I will, thank you.

Wonderboy was dropped by Edmund's Jake Ellenberger two fights ago. But tell me more about Weidman filling his holes (as if wrestling was it). Wonderboy isn't this invincible fighter that no one can beat, like his fanbase tries to pretend.
He got briefly dropped, and then KO'd Ellenberger in the first. Wonderboy is clearly not unbeatable, but he's had a lot of success against top guys.

I can make such a statement because I have fucking eyes and can clearly see that WB does what Machida does better than him.

The Matt Brown fight was 4 years ago genius, before WB had any TDD. Before he trained with Weidman and became what he is today.

RIGHT NOW. Wonderboy is a better fight than Machida has ever been.

You can make such a statement because you're a bullshit artist who's unashamed of looking stupid. 'Muh eyes' is not an argument. Wonderboy hasn't fought, much less beaten, the caliber opponents that Machida has. It's your opinion that he looks better. Learn the difference between opinion and fact. On top of that, it's easier to look better fighting lesser opponents.

Back