It boggles my mind that JDS is @ -160

Cains chin is questionable, and against JDS you need a granite chin because he will catch you least once.

Cain is a super overrated Gatekeeper. The fact of the matter is this, Cain although virtually non threatening to JDS is one of the few good known Heavies left beside The Reem who can generate money. This is due to Cain being a Mexican who can draw in the boxing crowd. As a fighter he works hard and can take lower mid tier guys but he will never beat JDS or the Reem. Reasons for this? Lack of KO power. Yeah he can beat up Silva but who has Silva really beat? His only notable win is vs Fedor who he outweighed by like 50 pounds. He has a glass jaw and would probably never compete in the UFC if the heavies weren't stretched so thin. The only guys that can possibly challenge JDS would be the Reem and DC. A wrestler who's got decent boxing isn't going to win against a boxer like JDS because he will never be able to take him down and play on his terms, he will always be forced to play on JDS terms which will end in a KO 9/10 times.

I have never seen so many words amount to shit

i don't see cain making it out of the third, let alone the championship rounds. His wrestling is decent but not good enough for JDS who has arguably the best TDD in the HW division. His boxing is lackluster and he is fighting against a guy who hits harder than mike tyson in punchout when he lands clean.

i don't see cain making it out of the third, let alone the championship rounds. His wrestling is decent but not good enough for JDS who has arguably the best TDD in the HW division. His boxing is lackluster and he is fighting against a guy who hits harder than mike tyson in punchout when he lands clean.

Cain's wrestling is more than decent, it's pretty elite. And no one punches harder than Mike Tyson in Punchout.

He took three or four VICIOUS hooks from Kongo, and he had recovered every single time before he had reached crouching position, YEAH that's some glass jaw homie, how fucking retarded are you on a scale from 1-10? 12?

JDS hit him SQUARE in the temple last time (take a basic human anatomy course), our temple is located nowhere near our jaw you moronic donkey, and even then he never even went out fully, he was completly coherent when Herb Dean stepped in, every single punch he takes while on the ground hit the same spot as when he was standing, THE TEMPLE, NOT THE JAW.

Ha ha buddy you need to relax a little

I never thought cain was very good honestly, I never thought he was the number 1 HW ever at any time, even while holding the belt.

he won the belt and gained the rank as number one HW by beating brock lesnar....which doesn't make you as great a fighter as people say cain is.

also chiek kongo rocked cain with like every punch, then got a takedown on him. I don't see why JDS and really any top HW should have a problem with cain.

Yeah but did you see that fight? Cain was leading with HIS FACE that whole fight. He was bound to get rocked by something. And that something was Chiek's fist.

I already put 400 euro on JDS. Heck, if the lines bend a little more I will put even more money on JDS.

jds shall win this fight, be happy that you can make good money off it

:eek:

JDS's standup is miles better than Cain's. This is not questionable.

So that leaves Cain's wrestling + cardio.

JDS knew Mir's only goal was get the fight to the ground. Mir's wrestling is trash, yes I know. But Mir couldn't get close without having his face broken. Same with Carwin. I personally can't remember when I saw JDS get gassed.

So Cain's wrestling. Can Cain get close enough to go for a takedown? And if he does get a hold of JDS, can he take him down and better yet hold him?

I see JDS destroying Cain down the HW rankings.

If he's only -160 then there's big money to be made ! I'm gettin on it !

I think JDS beats him again too, it will be more competitive though. His standup is just too good for Cain.

If Cain gets him down, I really doubt he will be able to maul him like he did with Bigfoot.

I never thought cain was very good honestly, I never thought he was the number 1 HW ever at any time, even while holding the belt.

he won the belt and gained the rank as number one HW by beating brock lesnar....which doesn't make you as great a fighter as people say cain is.

also chiek kongo rocked cain with like every punch, then got a takedown on him. I don't see why JDS and really any top HW should have a problem with cain.

Well, his ability to blitz the slower HWs is pretty impressive, but otherwise I agree

JDS trains BJJ with Ramon Lemos, he deserved to win the black belt and also has a good takedown defense. I believe he beat Cain in 2round

If cain can make his td attempts threatening enough, then he can strike with jds.

picture.php

Back