It’s *OFFICIAL*: Khabib is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight (ESPN)

Bullshit and you know it, the minute Khabib attacked his corner it was on, every man knows that when it kicks off between 2 groups it's time to start throwing, trying to be a peacemaker at that point is an excellent way to get knocked the fuck out.

Khabib started it and I could only imagine the shit Conor would have took had he just sat and watched.

Not bullshit,he threw a punch in the blindside

He has a habit of doing it

Remember the old man?

We will agree to disagree

Hopefully he comes back in January

If he really thinks he did nothing wrong then he is really too full of himself and should never come back to Vegas.
No hate but he really talks like a fuckin diva, cant wait to watch Tony bring this spoiled kid back to earth.

IF TONY CANT BEAT HIM....

NOBODY CAN

(soaking another handkerchief with my tears) mom, Las Vegas is being very unfair to me

Don't need to, doesn't justify the response. The retard is you for trying justify those actions because of prior interactions

Another retard regurgitating memes and throwing baseless accusations without actually bothering to check the story.

Unlikely to happen, as Khabib has sorted his weight cutting issues..
It's not like Tony trips over a cable once in a week.It was a freak accident and unlikely to happen again as well

Last edited:
How deep is khabibs dick down ur throat to think he deserves an apology for attacking a ringside bystander

Only a true bitch would read what I wrote and deem it "crying".

So...hello bitch.
u still crying? nobody on this forum cares about your feeling so i doubt khabib does. stop the tears already

The fanboys : “He’s so humble.”
Lol
What a delusional douche.

Really?what did Conor get for throwing the dolly, belting one of khabibs guys up on the fence or jumping in the cage abd attacking a ref? Where is your outrage for that?
Why would I be outraged over someone else being fined or not being fined lol. It's not like the money is coming to me. Relax.

But correct me if I'm wrong, did NSAC have jurisdiction over the bus or the venue at which the dolly incident took place? I believe Conor was sentenced to a light punishment and so were the other people involved. They were there to weigh the fighters, but not monitor what happens outside the scale room.

Also, I'm sure anyone unjustly fined/punished by any commission is allowed to legally fight against it. Just like Nick Diaz fought his 4 year suspension. Obviously Khabib felt that the fine was fair otherwise he would've chosen not to pay it or at least bring the commission to court.

All I'm saying is it's a silly reason to avoid fighting in Vegas. Does he expect to start another brawl but doesn't want to be reprimanded for it? He's basically not accepting responsibility for his actions and trying to pass the blame onto someone else.

Last edited:
Khabib has 2 title defenses. Conor had 0.
Keep trying though.
Point is you can’t criticize someone for holding up the division when you yourself do the exact same thing. Khabib could have fought the day after the porier fight yet wants to wait 6 months to fight Ferguson who earned his shot long ago.

i'm sure ali has something to do with it. all of his fighters avoid fights as much as possible once they get the title.

So April instead of March, fuck off with the fake outrage, crybaby cunts.

So the guy jumps the cage and starts a brawl and is pissed that he had to face repercussions for it?

Delusional fucker...
No brawl and he didn't land a punch. He shouldve got the same fine as Conor.

u still crying? nobody on this forum cares about your feeling so i doubt khabib does. stop the tears already

Ha ha nope, sorry son. Just calling you a little bitch. Which...I'm guessing you are used to, aren't you little bitch?

Somebody gives this entitled baby a bottle and a bibby so he stops crying.

Khabib wants an apology for jumping the cage and creating a small scale riot. What an idiot.
Lmao what riot? He jumped out of the cage and security stopped him. How was that a riot?

I don't know how people call this guy GOAT at anything. He has 2 title defenses, and it's clear he only wants to fight once a year now. He will never be in the realm of GSP, Anderson, or Jones for title defenses because he doesn't fight.

He might go down as the best LW of all time, but that's about it.

Back