It’s *OFFICIAL*: Khabib is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight (ESPN)

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nurmagomedov added that he's in negotiations to fight Tony Ferguson next, but wants it in New York rather than the UFC's preferred venue of Las Vegas.

That's because he disagrees with the Nevada State Athletic Commission's decision to fine and suspend him for a postfight brawl after his bout with McGregor.

"They offered me to fight in Vegas in March, but I told them that if Vegas officially apologizes for wrongly fining me for that incident on Oct. 6, 2018, then I'll fight there,'' he said.

"If not, then they can assign me to another date. As far as I know, they're planning in April to hold [a fight card] somewhere in New York, so I'm saying I'm ready for April, or March if Las Vegas apologizes.''
https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...conor-mcgregor-needs-10-wins-row-earn-rematch

So now we know what’s taking so long. It’s all Khabib. What a whiny little baby. Man up and fight the man.

qnagoZQ.gif

April and New York again? the Just Bleed God does not like to be mocked...

So what

We're 5 months away from the date the UFC are targeting

Khabib stated long time ago that he would no fight in Las Vegas , I don't know how that is news for some MMA "fans"

He said before he won't fight in Vegas again. This isn't new.

If they fight in NY then TF will ABSOLUTELY win by TKO doc stoppage.

So the guy jumps the cage and starts a brawl and is pissed that he had to face repercussions for it?

Delusional fucker...

Relax weirdos

If he really didn't want to fight Ferguson he would have fought Conor for 100 times more money.

Also article says Conor has to win 10 in a row for a rematch<AckbarTrap>

As long as it's not in New York we good. Turning the BMF belt into a third round doctor stoppage.

Hilarious.

Last edited:
NSAC are a bunch of tools.
Good on Khabib for sticking it to that dogshit organisation.

Not a good idea to fight tony in NY given their policy on cuts

Not surprised.. hes one righteous fellow.

i dont think he feels like he has ever done something wrong.

All I care about is he fights Tony next. It's not like there was a date set in stone. I wish it was sooner but oh well.
<Fedor23>

Back