It’s *OFFICIAL*: Khabib is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight (ESPN)

He said before he won't fight in Vegas again. This isn't new.
AV <{MingNope}>Superman can't drunk though right unless he had some Kryptonite on him and wasn't under a Yellow or Blue Star. Neurotoxins work for Supes.

"In Superman: American Alien #3, Clark Kent is mistaken for Bruce Wayne by an assassin (Deathstroke). Deathstroke slips him a neurotoxin in a glass of champagne that would kill a human, but just makes Clark act for all the world like he's drunk. While this isn't intoxication by alcohol, it's amusingly close."

<{ByeHomer}>

Yeah Tony did really well in that Abu Dhabi fight....
I'm fucking up dawg my bad.
I don't know why I typed that I know they only fought on 229 together. After that they fought on PPVs which weren't to far apart. You know the point I was trying to make..

He jumped the cage and started a brawl...
Yeah, I find it a little odd he expects them to apologize for fining him for that, lol, pretty par for the course really.

Dudes comment about NSAC isn't entirely wrong either but this case is kind of a weird one to fault them on, lol.

How the fuck does he have any fans? (Oh yeah, Conor haters), he makes the Diaz bros seem rational....

Vegas let him off with a slap on the wrist, he should have been looking at 2 year ban from the sport.
Conor threw a dolly at a bus he was on and broke a window. Conor came after Khabib with 30 guys. Conor's insulting the guy's nationality, relgiion, wife etc... Khabib dominates and choked him out and goes after Conor's team in a moment of weakness. He made a mistake. I have no problem with Khabib. 500k fine is ridiculous. It's theft. Nevada doesn't deserve that money.

"Nurmagomedov added that he's in negotiations to fight Tony Ferguson next, but wants it in New York rather than the UFC's preferred venue of Las Vegas."

Bad move Mr. K, as when Tony cuts you up from the bottom with elbows and you start to bleed then the doctor will be in to stop you.

So the guy jumps the cage and starts a brawl and is pissed that he had to face repercussions for it?

Delusional fucker...

So the organisation that permitted and encouraged McGregor to goad and mock his opponent way beyond selling a fight (that didn't need to be sold) act all shook when a real bad mother fucker turns on them.

Reaping what they sow.

Totally behind Khabib on this, said he won't fight he Vegas and sticking to his word, I can respect a man who acts like that, dislike it all you want but unlike a lot of folk you know where you stand with him.

Oh, I'm sure no fighter has instigated a brawl before, lmao. He was a victim of the biggest systematic bullying campaign in UFC history and committed a crime of passion, but trash like you loves to forget this fact. It's OK, Khabib will fight when he wants and not a second earlier, I don't expect you to understand the concept of having principles.
Principles, he mocks the homeless

No, the principle of being punished unjustly and excessively. The only ones crying here are the NSAC and bitches like you, Khabib is simply stating that he will never deal with trash that disrespected him ever again. Why you mad?
He disrespected the sport

They should just schedule this fight on a week's notice, otherwise one of them will find a way to get injured again.

Khbib what you did was wrong
You can't fight with the people
In the crowd are you get fined
No apology needed
Your lucky your friends
Are back in UFC diva<3>

The fine was relative to his earnings, which it absolutely needs to be, if you fine millionaires $10k for breaking the rules there's no deterrent.

The only person who has a reason to complain about the fine is Conor, he was assaulted by more than one person while under the watch of the NSAC's security, Vegas is lucky they didn't get a lawsuit.

Conor started his own brawl by sucker punching someone

Principles, he mocks the homeless
Principles like mocking the homeless, assaulting people and hanging out with people who torture and murder homosexuals. But yeah the people who drink alcohol and are promiscuous are the real enemies of society, the man in a ludicrous hypocrite. It's comedy his delusional fans acting like it's a travesty he got fined 500k for something that any of us would probably have been jailed for.

Back