It’s *OFFICIAL*: Khabib is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight (ESPN)

He isn’t allowed to negotiate a fight that scheduled 6 months away ? Idiots

It is great that Khabib is sticking it to NSAC. I have no problem with the fight happening in April. It is hilarious to see the haters getting angry, the more their blood boils the better. GOAT Khabib runs UFC and he will do whatever the fuck he wants.

why should mcgoob get a rematch?
he was thoroughly embarrassed
Oh I agree, but TEN in a row? That’s never going to happen.

I say IF he can clean up his out of cage life and string to gather 2-3 good performances with wins it should be looked into.

You need a win before a rematch. That’s how it should be. How many fights did gsp have to win before he got his rematch with Hughes?

He got his title shot too early imo, they rushed him to Hughes, he was green and lost. Did it right got some more experience and wins under him and CRUSHED Hughes in the rematch.

That’s how you do it.

He is so annoying.
Yes he is. His righteous indignation is grossly misplaced... he literally jumped out of cage and attacked a bystander. He showed a total lack of restraint, which has no place in civilized society. It doesn’t matter how much of a shitbag Danis is. A truly centered, moral and spiritual man—which Khabib claims to be—should come to terms with this.

Principles, he mocks the homeless
Another retard regurgitating memes and throwing baseless accusations without actually bothering to check the story.

Another piece of shit spreading the false narrative. I wonder why the haters never post the actual story behind the incident? Hmm, let's look at a direct citation of Khabib's father on this matter (translated via google):

The father of the athlete also said that Habib has been familiar with the homeless for the third year.

“They have been talking with this homeless man for the third year already and give him something every time. And he asks for more and more money.

He is given $ 10, he asks for $ 20, they give $ 20, he requires $ 40. These $ 40 are given to him for exercises - jumps, push-ups, and he begins to bargain and asks for $ 100. This is exactly the person who was on the video. Every time my guys tell him to take up his mind and start playing sports, and he asks for money in response, ”said Nurmagomedov Sr.

Use google translate on this page:
https://www.msn.com/ru-ru/sports/news/«это-был-знакомый-бомж»-нурмагомедов-объяснил-издевку/ar-BBLEtTG

This wasn't some random homeless man they found on the street and decided to make fun of. It was someone Khabib and his friends knew for 3 years and were periodically giving him money. Basically, it was a joke between acquaintances/friends, not an attempt to humiliate someone. Funny how this little detail is never mentioned. It's almost as if someone is trying to push an agenda, hmmm.

Khabib haters are pathetic.

Complaining wont do any good so u wrote this essay crying.
Tony will be the underdog for a reason

Only a true bitch would read what I wrote and deem it "crying".

So...hello bitch.

Of course, that was such an injustice. So many others have been appropriately fined for physically attacking cornermen in the crowd. Did he expect them to fine him two goats and a sheep?

No, the principle of being punished unjustly and excessively. The only ones crying here are the NSAC and bitches like you, Khabib is simply stating that he will never deal with trash that disrespected him ever again. Why you mad?
So what is the just punishment for jumping through security and attacking someone in the crowd/cornermen? I'm guessing you will base your answer off other examples.

Everyone wants that phony muslim cockersucker to get sparked

If he really thinks he did nothing wrong then he is really too full of himself and should never come back to Vegas.
No hate but he really talks like a fuckin diva, cant wait to watch Tony bring this spoiled kid back to earth.

I dont see what Tony will do that beats Khabib. Khabib will win 50-45

"Nurmagomedov added that he's in negotiations to fight Tony Ferguson next, but wants it in New York rather than the UFC's preferred venue of Las Vegas."

Bad move Mr. K, as when Tony cuts you up from the bottom with elbows and you start to bleed then the doctor will be in to stop you.
Going to be hard throwing elbows with khabibs head stuck under his chin. Hows he going to reach? Double jointed arms?

Of course, that was such an injustice. So many others have been appropriately fined for physically attacking cornermen in the crowd. Did he expect them to fine him two goats and a sheep?
Really?what did Conor get for throwing the dolly, belting one of khabibs guys up on the fence or jumping in the cage abd attacking a ref? Where is your outrage for that?

UFC offered Khabib March, but instead he said April, a whopping difference of 1 whole month! The reach ...

Relax weirdos

As long as it's not in New York we good. Turning the BMF belt into a third round doctor stoppage.

Hilarious.
The BMF belt was a stupid gimmick for weirdos like you. A belt is not needed to demonstrate that MMA fighters are tough or badasses, especially not one presented by a pro wrestler as if his presence gives the whole process some legitimacy.

This is a sport. It was justice that the whole ridiculous spectacle was stopped by a doctor. And it was correct because Nate was about to get a detached retina.

I can turn this all around and say it's the UFC's fault because they offered Khabib a fight in Vegas when they knew damn well Khabib said he would not fight in Vegas.
So it's official, the UFC is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight, because they offered a fight they knew Khabib would refuse.

Conor started his own brawl by sucker punching someone
Bullshit and you know it, the minute Khabib attacked his corner it was on, every man knows that when it kicks off between 2 groups it's time to start throwing, trying to be a peacemaker at that point is an excellent way to get knocked the fuck out.

Khabib started it and I could only imagine the shit Conor would have took had he just sat and watched.

Back