Media Israel Adesanya posts DMs exposing Malki Kawa(Manager to Jon Jones Masvidal and DJ)

What was Malki lying about? He just said Masvidal turned it down so Izzy got the spot. It was a jab at Izzy but what was Izzy trying to prove with those screenshot of the DMs?

If anything it shows Malki is very good at his job as a manager when he tried to sign Izzy before he got to the UFC like any good manager would try to do with an athlete they see potential in.

Idk man, i have no life and I just know enough about the guy to know he sucks. Have you been following anything he says and does? Izzy just doesnt like some dude being passive aggressive on his IG is what it looks like to me, so he called him out on it and also made him look kinda sad for having so much faith in him and then talking passive aggressive shit. I hate that stuff. People love to play those clown ass games and then act like you're wrong when you respond. Maybe don't be such a pussy and say stuff to people you know is purposely meant to be insulting and act like it wasn't. Pussy shit.

It was a jab at Izzy but what was Izzy trying to prove with those screenshot of the DMs?

But was it the fighter or the person that posted those DMs?

Jones and Adesanya, two things in common.. they are both highly insecure it appears.

Pissrael Adesbitchtitsanya showing his true colours

Israel should focus on fighting, something he does extremely well. Let's not forget that Bohashinha, with his very limited English, was owning him left and right.

Reactions: JAL
Failing to see anything this manager did wrong?

he wanted Izzy before UFC, and congratulated him on getting the gig that one of his clients? Turned down?

don’t see anything bad here.
He is trying to say that Izzy plays second fiddle to masvidal

That he is the guy they went to when they didnt get who they originally wanted

If you cant see that you are blind

Soo a top manager recognizes your talent and tries to recruit you and you share the message on some hoe shit? Jones is clearly savaging this man mentally. He's desperate for a win pay attention

Soo a top manager recognizes your talent and tries to recruit you and you share the message on some hoe shit? Jones is clearly savaging this man mentally. He's desperate for a win pay attention
I think his point was that Malki wanted to manage him, but he shits on him with the Jorge thing. So Izzy came back with the wanting to manage thing so he could show that he turned malki down already.

I think his point was that Malki wanted to manage him, but he shits on him with the Jorge thing. So Izzy came back with the wanting to manage thing so he could show that he turned malki down already.
Both of those things can actually be true that Masvidal turned it down and he offered to manage Izzy. The fact is saying that Masvidal turned it down is just a manager stating one of his fighters had that chance first. Yeah it was a tad of a sloppy move but what Izzy pulled was catty and violated code on so many levels

Is that from twitter DMs or IG DMs? What are the terms of service on publicly posting DMs?

my harvard psichology degree tells me Adesanya just didnt like Malki being a bitch in his comments... maybe my sequence of events is wrong but that's what it seems like. case closed dude to my incredible intelligence and acedemic prowess .

Both of those things can actually be true that Masvidal turned it down and he offered to manage Izzy. The fact is saying that Masvidal turned it down is just a manager stating one of his fighters had that chance first. Yeah it was a tad of a sloppy move but what Izzy pulled was catty and violated code on so many levels
And both guys being clowns can be true. Izzy for being overly reactive and sensitive and Malki for trying to downplay Izzys accomplishment. Really just 2 clowns fighting over nothing. But then we come to Sherdog and have 100 clowns fight about it lol.

Adesanya is a feminine cunt, simple as. Gets wayy too up in his feelings about literally anything

Adesanya act like a woman, showing DMs like that, bitch move for sure.

rsTwtMQ.gif

Literally dorks like this everywhere. LOL all these words and this sentence is something this dork has seen other 16-year-old girls say on social media and he does the same basic chick thing of commenting on someone's social media with the same 16 yr old basic chick take.
The best part is... ignorance is bliss for people like this...

LOL look at this turd's basic social media chick quote again...

This basic chick's diss is, Isreal acts like a woman. Dude what I just quoted from you is complete nonsense talk that 15yr old girls say. And 15 yr old girls usually say this about some grown-ups social media posts... Hey, that's exactly what you're doing but the man you are gossiping about and whose social media you are paying attention to is the bitch..not you, right?

Please don't tell me you're an adult let alone a man.
And there are a whole bunch of other social media 16 yr olds that get this quote and liked it... not even realizing they are the social media teenybopper girls commentating on a man's life.

They somehow think he's the chick and they are what... as they gossip about a grown-up successful man and talk like 16 yr old girls about DM's and social media accounts?

Great stuff. How blissfully ignorant are all these people?

Seriously one more time what adult man says this or reads this and presses like..

Adult men talk like this and understand this and pretend the person their girly gossip talk is directed to is the bitch or the girl?
@Beherit

Please explain to me how you're not the female when this sentence looks like something some miserable 16 yr old girl paying attention to everyone else would say.
This is manly talk to you? How adult men talk. what adult men pay attention to?

Last edited:
I'm failing to see what is wrong here.

'Yeah brotha.'
'Whats good brotha.'
'let me take some of your money brotha'

What a fucking lame tryhard leech pos manager.
They are cancers to all sports.

Back